**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are some of the most underrated champions that you love using?

Comments

• aufc2017aufc2017 Posts: 11
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    Some that I enjoy using which arent necessarily the best...
    - Spiderman Symbiote: Stacking armor breaks and massive damage from l2 (guaranteed crit).
    - Black Bolt: With IRF he can stack fury and cruelty buffs and with the right masteries his l1 has allowed me to stun lock some tough bosses. Plus his l2 no longer sacrafices his health.
    - Red Hulk: I'm not totally sure of the public opinion on RH is but i love him. Spam l1 and fight normally and the bonus energy damage is great. Plus, if you awaken him, you get bonus physical resistance for the longer fights.
    - Yondu: Yaka arrows won't trigger abilities like evade and also trigger through blocks making him good for defense. Plus his l1 heal blocks, making him good against annoying healing champs like wolverine, deadpool, and sabertooth.
    - Spiderman Symbiote: Stacking armor breaks and massive damage from l2 (guaranteed crit).
    - Black Bolt: With IRF he can stack fury and cruelty buffs and with the right masteries his l1 has allowed me to stun lock some tough bosses. Plus his l2 no longer sacrafices his health.
    - Red Hulk: I'm not totally sure of the public opinion on RH is but i love him. Spam l1 and fight normally and the bonus energy damage is great. Plus, if you awaken him, you get bonus physical resistance for the longer fights.
    - Yondu: Yaka arrows won't trigger abilities like evade and also trigger through blocks making him good for defense. Plus his l1 heal blocks, making him good against annoying healing champs like wolverine, deadpool, and sabertooth.

I have a 6* RH and absolutely love him, poison immune, incinerate immune, crazy energy damage after spamming SP1.

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    aufc2017 wrote: »

I have a 6* RH and absolutely love him, poison immune, incinerate immune, crazy energy damage after spamming SP1.

I think it is now physical damage
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I have to say Quake. Maybe not underrated but definitely underused. I used her to beat the collector, this months Goldpool and the final ant-man in the current challenge. I have a lot of other God-Tier champs but I use her more then my Gwenpool, hyperion, blade, archangel and Voodoo
  • GHOST RIDER
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I see many responses with Starlord, Spiderman SE, Scarlet witch, Ghost Rider and many other that are NOT underrated. Anyways, after stating the obvious, I have my top 3 underrated.

- Morningstar. I love her SP2 against extremely buffed champs... its quite one shot death
    - Nebula. I have a Proxima Midnight 3*... and that synergy is sick for Nebula. Besides she has immunity to bleed and poison.
    - Electro. His critical hits are quite back to back and finishes my battles in a very decent low time
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Additional champs I’ll defend are Hela, Angela, Hawkeye, OML, Venompool and RONAN!

I love the niche/situational champs. But King Groot being my lone Six Shooter at the moment has been proving himself in Act5.3 where his durability and ability to stack attack modifiers on both ends makes him a walking castle
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    civil warrior - heal block and power drain, with armor stacks. he gets a bad rap because when you play the computer as him he justs spams sp1, but played right has his uses.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Yondu
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    My Rogue. She's gotten me through so much content and until quite recently she was my top champion until I ranked my 5* Morningstar to rank 3.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Yondu

Yondu got me through a lot of regeneration haha :D I love tearing through magik with him!
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    P2099 and taskmaster, 5* R3, recently duped.

P2099 is sparky killer, TM just kills everything once concussion is on
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I don't know that I'd call x23 underrated, but she's certainly fun to use. Possibly my favorite champ for straight up enjoyment is Elektra. Nothing fancy there, just hits hard, gets the job done and is never glitchy.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I feel that MODOK is underrated as an attacker.

He destroys power gain champs, has a bit of beak reversal, and does great damage when flux is cooperating.

Also I love Hawkeye. So simple, so effective.
  • ray7ramirezray7ramirez Posts: 27
    Captain Amrrica (infinity War)
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Drax, 5 star rank 4 awakened and he does plenty of damage. Its a shame they nerfed him against mordo.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Mephisto as an attacker, he's served incredibly well through act 5

King Groot is a survival beast, my top election for AQ

Miss Marvel (not KK) she hits like a truck!
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    hope4tg wrote: »
    Everybody has that one''special'' champion that they love playing but is generally not considered to be a good attacker or defender.

My ''special'' champion would be Hawkeye. He is never the talk of the town but he is always there for me, providing fun & fluid gameplay, power control and bleeds.

Definitely Angela. Very underrated.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    ShtickRick wrote: »
    My Rogue. She's gotten me through so much content and until quite recently she was my top champion until I ranked my 5* Morningstar to rank 3.

No one thinks she is a bad champion, but I think she is one of the most underrated champions. She's not the best champion at anything in particular on paper, but she is a really strong performer in a lot of real world gameplay situations. She is one of the best options for the Map 5 immunity path for example, and she absolutely loves flare nodes. At the moment she is probably my most heavily played 4* champion.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Black Bolt, with the right sinergies he is a beast!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hood like to trigger his invisibility and build up to a special 2 and have him turn invisible again, plus he's pretty easy to use and has some useful abilities.

Civil Warrior doesn't have a flashy moveset and is easy to fight but he has some uses like his heal block and power drian one his special 2.

Rogue has many uses, debuff shrug off, buff steal regain, power steal.

Gambit spam special ones so you can stun lock them, he also has a decent special 2&3.

Captain marvel/ Mrs marvel hit really freaking hard, have good furry, and her power absorbtion is especially useful for fighting energy damage champions if she's duped.

Hawkeye is another one who is really useful due to his bleeds, power drains.

Drax has good damage and furry but sadly they took one of his best attributes away from him.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Rogue, her Special 1 is the most under rated in the Game, it health steals and Steals Buffs from opponent.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Mephisto as an attacker, he's served incredibly well through act 5

Miss Marvel (not KK) she hits like a truck!

i dont have King Groot, but I guess it will be worth to try.

Mephisto has been so handy for me too. His soul imprisonment is really useful

I used KK for AQ, and she was really good... when she had the fury charges. Still no game changer, but useful when I needed my OP champs for something else
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    ^^^ that guy

Civie is a lot if fun to play.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Some of my favorites:
    Yondu - Really started enjoying his play style when I pulled him as a 6*. He's an absolute beast. Heal block, bleed/armor break, good animations, good for defense.
    Guilly - She was my first 4* R5 and I still have no regrets. Her health steal (when it works) is awesome and has great bleed stacking ability. Stock up on souls and she can end any fight in AQ map 5 once the opponent is under 30% with her SP3.
    Hood - Not quite as awesome as Scarlet Witch, but he's available as a 5* so he has a higher health pool and attack rating than her. Has good regen against champs that proc a lot of buffs (through his stagger). Invisibility helps a lot against unblockable specials.
  • MadakkiMadakki Posts: 6
    I love luke cage
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    A couple I love:
    Green Goblin; his sp2 hits very hard and his sp1 has a reliable enough power drain to be effective. He also covers any mistakes you make with madness

Karnak; His sp2 hits so hard, he can have close to 100% crit chance when focused it seems, and he can avoid evade and auto block with his sp1.