**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are some of the most underrated champions that you love using?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Viper_DeLuxeViper_DeLuxe Posts: 4
    Hawkeye and Nebula
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Ronan. Any buff user gets destroyed by stun chains and huge attack multiplier.
  • Options
    Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Guillotine 2*
  • Options
    I prefer
    KINGPIN

fir every debuff he got rage.
    Sp2 is unstpbl. And if u hit him in unstpbl. He get rage
    After getting 8 rage he got over power which do massive damage.

And black iso 8 is another benefit
    As well sp 3 is very flashy , he beat oppent like a boss.
  • Options
    QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    Beast
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    For me definitely psylocke. Best power control in the game imo. I always use her first before people like magik, vision etc. She can permanently lock their power (assuming they don’t have power gain abilities) and just keep hitting away whilst they’re unable to do anything other than get hit. She has higher crit damage when they’re stuck at 0 power and she reduces ability accuracy so less likely to trigger regens, evades, autoblocks etc.

Alternatively you can spam sp1 just as they get to a bar of power to instantly regain your own sp1. This is better for those with power gains but slightly worse if it’s just an ordinary opponent, still a solid method though. Then there’s guaranteed power lock on sp2 (which gives you enough power to use a sp1 immediately after if you have a psi charge). Then guaranteed lock and massive drain on sp3 and a very long stun if you bring them to 0 power. That stun and lock combined gives enough time to regain 2 or 3 psi charges and keep them trapped at 0 power again. A bit of a safety buffer should you make a mistake and get clipped by something, allows you to take control again straight away. Then at the end of the fight you can hit them with a heavy for massive damage from the psi charge conversion. Really strong champ and doesn’t rely on her sig, despite it being a pretty useful one.
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Ms. Marvel. great damage and I love the sig ability.
    Juggernaut. I have seriously never lost a fight with him duped. Just keep spamming combos and sp1 and you're golden.
    Yellow Jacket too. My God he's great. That Bio-Sting always makes me laugh when I'm at 100% health and a Hyperion uses it's sp3 with 6 bio-stings stacked. Because I end up with 70% and they instantly just KO after.
  • Options
    LightmareLightmare Posts: 7
    Loki,hela,glad thor and hulk combo is super fun.
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Loki. Definitely most underrated boss kille. His sp3 and then spam sp1 and he’s Morningstar with 5 souls. Stealing buffs as the trigger is great.

Also Hela. Can ramp up to do insane damage. If awakened you can win multiple fights with 1 HP.
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Metal8989 wrote: »
    @KyleM hey buddy Quake is not underrated champ she is one of the best Science class champ, if you know how to play with her, you never need to hit the opponents just heavy hold parry or evade and repeat she can do this with almost every champ.
    I know but many people tend not to rate her the god tier she deserves

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The answer is Loki.

Go fight act4 venom, any groot, OML or regen jerk and dare to disagree.
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Hawkeye and Ronan
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Phoenix & Storm