**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th deals what u hoping to see

I would love 6 star ag
5 star pick ur class ag
**** loads of t2 alphas
And some t5 basics

I don’t ask for much haha with 6 stars in the game that need so much to rank up I think we need some massive offers to keep us happy for year so Kabam if ur listen a deal that u could take a 6 star to r2 would be sweet or ag for them the shortage of t2 alphas is a thing now and t5 basic, so please listen put a few different ones out with the units rank up and awakening gems

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    6* rank up gem from rank 1 to rank 3, along with 6 star generic awakening gem.

That'd be pretty beast.
  • thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    Mingo0312 wrote: »
    I would love 6 star ag
    5 star pick ur class ag
    **** loads of t2 alphas
    And some t5 basics

I don’t ask for much haha with 6 stars in the game that need so much to rank up I think we need some massive offers to keep us happy for year so Kabam if ur listen a deal that u could take a 6 star to r2 would be sweet or ag for them the shortage of t2 alphas is a thing now and t5 basic, so please listen put a few different ones out with the units rank up and awakening gems

Lol that's funny
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    If there is any offer on that day, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Probably something only for pay2win customers, but it would be nice to see something being available for units.
    Anyway, I don't think it will be any higher than some t2 alpha fragments (or a full t2 alpha), some t5 basic fragments (nothing too high) and maybe a 5-star awakening gem crystal (really doubt generic will be available anytime)
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I say a boosted version of last year's offer plus half the cost.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Knowing kabam.

Exact same thing as last year
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Fairone bro u just starting out defo good idea we masteries are big part of this game
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Tier4b and tier1 aplha.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Fair one buddy I can get that all from the game easily tho !! So why would u only want that ?