**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get Tier 3&4 Class Catalysts

Hi guys, I'm currently having some difficulty ranking up my 4*s in game. How do y'all get those Class Catalysts??
I'm fully aware that there's a slim chance of getting a T3CC through daily class catalysts quest but it's so hard to obtain them.

I have been trying to get T3 Skill catalysts for about 2 weeks. I only received pathetic fragments during the past 2 Skill quests ( I did the quest at least 4x each week). Until now, I still don't have any Skill catalysts yet :( The ISO 8 that I've been saving up is gonna expire real soon too and I don't wanna spend it on my 3* champs.

Using common sense, T4CCs are harder as they aren't obtainable through normal quests. I've been wanting to take my 4/40 Quake to R5 for a while now but I haven't even gotten a single Science catalysts yet.

Are there any tips/tricks that I can get the catalysts without cashing in the game? Please help me out :(

ps: I only have 1 4/40 champ, the rest of my team are 3/30s. I'm kinda weak and I just started Act 4 quests

Comments

• Options
    Agent1423Agent1423 Posts: 2
    Check out Seatin Man of Legends on YouTube for tips, tricks, mastery allocation, progressions, and stuff like that. Make sure you can parry and evade.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Hey there bud. Well, for one, this game is a long term progression based game. Meaning your first 3-6 months you're gonna have to grind things out until you have enough 4*s to carry you through.

T3 catalysts are very easy to get. You just have to grind the daily event regularly AND be in an alliance that does at least Map 2 or 3 (for starters).

It's the AQ crystal rewards that yield ample supply of class catalysts on a weekly basis.

The secret to faster progression in this game is joining an active alliance. Solo events milestone rewards also give T3 class catalysts for those who reach the final milestones.

If you have time read my Beginner's Guide that you can find here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/35058/must-read-this-if-youre-just-new-to-the-game-honest-beginners-advice-complete-in-multiple-thread/p1