**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman’s incineration immunity

Iceman’s incineration immunity isn’t working against Agent Venom in Labyrinth of Legends, even though it does work in other parts of the game.

37juayrcv9um.png

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Why is Iceman named "Iceberg"?
  • Options
    Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Why is Iceman named "Iceberg"?

That’s how they chose to name him in french, for some reason...
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    test
  • Options
    Also his coldsnap doesn’t prevent ennemis from evading in LoL.
  • Options
    Could we get a mod to acknowledge this bug?
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Kabam might not fix it, because that'll be hardr for players who are in LOL, they want more money
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike or someone?
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I think this was acknowledged on the old forums but obviously hasn't been resolved yet.
  • Options
    Okay, has anything been done to try and fix this?
  • Options
    Jarvis9000 wrote: »

That's because the evade is a node according to kabam... I still think it's BS THOUGH

Still, he should still prevent it. Iceman’s coldsnap prevents ennemis from evading, no matter what, normally.

That incineration... glitch, I guess we can call it that, now that’s definitely something that’s not supposed to happen.
  • Options
    I'll take this to the team and see if they have any insights!

I'm also going to move this to the correct section of the forums. In the future, please remember to report bugs in the Bugs Forum, so they might get picked up quicker.
  • Options
    Any word from the team?
  • Options
    I'll take this to the team and see if they have any insights!

I'm also going to move this to the correct section of the forums. In the future, please remember to report bugs in the Bugs Forum, so they might get picked up quicker.

Any news from the team?
  • Options
  • Options
    AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    I am fairly positive the reason why Evade prevention and also incinerate immunity do not work in LOL is because the mechanism Kabam have build around these effects in LOL are different to those effects that are used in other parts of the game. As Such 100% evade prevention (coldsnap) won't work on LOL evade, just as Incinerate immunity doesn't work in LOL but it does in other parts of the game.

Bleed and Poison Immunity work because when LOL was built there were Bleed and Poison immune champs in the game so Kabam realised they needed to make these champs immune to LOL Bleed and Poison, there was no Incinerate Immune champs when LOL came out, so Kabam didn't think to associate the LOL Incinerate mechanic immunity to these champs like Iceman when they came out.

Sound about right @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    gzrbanggzrbang Posts: 16
    Well Iceman (or the LoL enigmatic for Agent Venom) should be updated to reflect his incinerate immunity. What's the point of having that so called immunity when it is clearly broken in LoL? By that measure, Guillotine's 100% bleed enigmatic should also bleed out Ultron for example. @Kabam Miike ??? Bueller???