**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Question

I have a 5* unduped AA I can rank up to level 4, would be my first 5* rank 4 champ
or
A 4* duped Iceman I can bring to level 5.

Iceman is probably my most used champ because of his utility so I'm leaning that way, but understand a 5* level 4 champ would be a beast.

Any thoughts as to why one option is better than the other?

Rank Up Question 29 votes

Iceman
51%
danielmathKenny292SpeedbumpHazmat911Stark78AlfaAb_Samadtufan_1974Kade7175Ch1efsterEugene_Virtuososhadow_lurker22FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDeathlight07Neviah2104HatimTai 15 votes
ArchAngel
48%
CrkwestWerewrymToasterNatterBahamutBruinsfan8510AleorNoob2435SmashEdwardSB13akafreakAnthinhoSyndicate_ATHELAZYBOYMM215 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Neviah2104Neviah2104 Posts: 20
    Iceman
    Its a really hard choice. Both are insanely good and i wouldnt mind ranking up either
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    ArchAngel
    AA no question. It's not worth taking 4* up anymore. 5* are the new 4* in the game. Plus AA is a beast. I use mine for questing and AW attack.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    ArchAngel
    5* have more health and attack sp this is a very obvious choice
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    ArchAngel
    When you want to rank two god tier champs and don’t know which one, then always go with the 5* instead of the 4*.
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    How much gold do you have ? What do you aim in the game for now? Done act 5.2 initial completion? I dont have AA as a 5*. But i did maxed my 4*iceman before AA. TRIPLE IMMUNE BRUH. 5* rank up can hold on for a while if your alliance are running map5x5. Getting the resources is not a big deal
  • Options
    Jake12345Jake12345 Posts: 14
    Appreciate all the responses. Gold is an issue sitting at ~100k or so now.
    100% explored Act 4. Working on completing 5.1 right now.