**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Progressing player looking for a stronger alliance.

127,061 Rating
3900+ prestige
2 4* at 4/40 and 2 5* at 2/35
Experience as an officer for over a year
Plenty of AW and AQ Boss kills

I think I might have outgrown my alliance. I need to progress more and get more 5*shards to expand my roster.

Comments

• Options
    DVWolfDVWolf Posts: 53
    Line?
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    I don't use line at the moment.
  • Options
    PatPat Posts: 25
    edited June 2017
    Your prestige is not 3900, you don't have a single r5 champ. Not only that but you only have 2 r4 champions?? I can't imagine you doing anything past tier 10 in war or Map 3 AQ..
  • Options
    Shazb76Shazb76 Posts: 33
    might have a home for you line is preferred but if your are active can see how we go. We generally look for higher but want members to grow with us as well. how do I contact you to chat further?
  • Options
    edddddeddddd Posts: 12
    if what you stated is true, there is no way your prestige is 3900+
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I have 5 R5s and my prestige is 4.2k. There is no way you can have 3.9k prestige with R4s, Im pretty sure you are just counting your top 5 and dividing it by 5 (with masteries)
  • Options
    SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Our alliance is searching for some fresh blood. But we require line. If you are okay with that contact me.
    My line/in game is also Sakkban
  • Options
    Ben0925Ben0925 Posts: 30
    Are you still looking for an alliance, we are growing as well. We get 5* shards in sa, and getting close to earning them in aw as well. If you are interested look me up under same user Ben0925.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Aakash wrote: »
    I have 5 R5s and my prestige is 4.2k. There is no way you can have 3.9k prestige with R4s, Im pretty sure you are just counting your top 5 and dividing it by 5 (with masteries)

It's a common mistake from those inexperienced with all the game's nuances.
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Okay, all you guys focused on was the prestige. Seriously? Maybe I miscalculated. The whole point is that I'm looking for a new alliance. It shouldn't matter what my prestige is, you guys should just want a serious player looking to grow.
  • Options
    [sasbf] Sasquatch Alliance Is looking to recruit, wedo require GroupMe.
    Jalentz is my username in the game. Just check us out
  • Options
    bigdog2ccbigdog2cc Posts: 1
    We're a 7+ million alliance, run map 5 all 5 days and AW often. Friend me in game if you're interested. Same name - bigdog2cc
  • Options
    GABR13LGABR13L Posts: 8
    We have open spots in our alliance. We also require line. LOOK me up in the game if interested my in game name is GABR13L. with the period at the end. My line ID if you get it is bones_gt
  • Options
    Tonic24kTonic24k Posts: 56
    Get LINE and give me a shout. I am 200k rated. The leader of a previous 6mil alli. Looking for hungry players.

Line and game name are exactly same as here.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hey man we are rebuilding right now I wouldn't mind if you joined us. We are looking for active players that want to grow and can help us grow. If you have a Line hit me up at Isman1998.