**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.3 Vs 5.4

Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
A question to all the elders bane. Is 5.4 harder than 5.3 ?

Comments

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I personally think not, 5.3 is very tedious unless you have a very diverse roster of high level champs.

I actually 100%'d 5.4 before 5.3, and recommend doing the same because the rewards for 5.4 are ridiculously better and thus should help out with 5.3.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Supposed to be as each chapter ramps up more. Depends on your roster and gameplay style more though. Anticipate it to be harder though since it’s later content.
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    I found 5.3 to be harder than 5.4...mainly for the reasons @vinniegainz mentioned.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Found 5.3 harder. Like @vinniegainz I did 5.4 100% before going back to 5.3
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Agreed, 5.3 is tougher because it's a real test of patience. Immensely tedious.
  • Options
    I did 5.3 and now I am out of items so just want to know that should I start exploring 5.4 or wait till I get some items
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Ab_Samad wrote: »
    I did 5.3 and now I am out of items so just want to know that should I start exploring 5.4 or wait till I get some items

You could start exploring some of the easier paths, but you're not going to get past Ultron at the end without items unless you're amazing at this game.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Think the paths are harder in 5.3. Bosses harder in 5.4
  • Options
    EevoEevo Posts: 32
    Ab_Samad wrote: »

You could start exploring some of the easier paths, but you're not going to get past Ultron at the end without items unless you're amazing at this game.

Or you have a sick blade or can use loki well. I spent 0 items on that ultron. couple east ROL runs before you attempt it and you don’t have to spend a thing. I don’t even think I used a boost
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Except for Hyperion as a boss in 5.3, I found 5.4 to be a little more difficult. Ultron boss without Medusa can be a nightmare and the biohazard paths can be difficult without the right champs. Throw in some other 6* bosses like MODOK and Mephisto and it can be really challenging.
  • Options
    Thanks to all
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    I found 5.3 harder than 5.4