**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Screen Shifts Size after Screen Sleeps [Mod Edited Title for Clarity]

HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
.... this is what I get on my iPhone 7 plus. Game launches ok, plays ok. But, if the device screen turns off to sleep, the game freezes and looks like below (the black on left hand side is half the screen. The enlarged useless view on the right is the other). Only solution is to quit the game and relaunch.

So.... another clown-shoes bug. And, guess what, I'm not relaunching the game every time i turn my screen off. I refuse to go through that lunacy. So, I ask again.... why wasn't the release tested?

uqdykke6ytgk.png

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• That's very odd, and not something that I am getting (same device). Is anybody else seeing this issue?

You might consider deleting and then downloading the game again, and seeing if that helps, but I will report this to the team.
  • czantraczantra Posts: 9
    I've had it happen from the home screen once so far on a 6s Plus running iOS 10.3.3
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Thanks. Ok, well deleting and re-installing seems to have it taken care of. Odd. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks.
  • Thanks for letting us know that worked. I'll still be reporting this to the team, in case it is also affecting other users. So if anybody else is having a similar issue, please let us know in this thread!
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    @Kabam Miike . it started happening again for me. I can now reproduce it at will. Put my screen to sleep. Count to 10. Wake it up, and the error occurs. I'm on iPhone 7 Plus. Firmware 1.33.00. Model MN5T2LL/A. iOS 10.2.
  • czantraczantra Posts: 9
    Have had it on the 6s Plus (10.3.3) again tonight on the quest map screen. Not yet seen it on 7 Plus (iOS 11.4).