**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• marius_78marius_78 Posts: 3
    in my case didn’t help to upgrade to ios 12 beta. still overheating but not crushed tho. however i play just until the phone get hot and stop for cool down, i will not try to see if will crush
    iphone 7 plus
    ios 12 beta 2
    both wi-fi and 4g
    carrier vodafone
    but i don’t think this is important
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    Hey everyone -

Thanks for your continued patience on this. Our teams are still working heavily to get this resolved. I know it isn't much of an update, but please be assured that it is a high priority for us in getting the overheating issue fixed.

What is the ETA we r not able to play at all, many of us are missing on many events and rewards, can’t even finish few fights , what should we do?
  • HarryhoudiniHarryhoudini Posts: 42
    Same issue, couple min playing the game and phone feels like it’s about to catch fire then self shuts down ( I’m assuming to overheating) . Iphone 7 , lastest iOS , at&t . Also tried using WiFi. Same issue. I talked with Apple and I was correct , they said the phone was over heating , furthermore consistently overheating like this can be permanently damaging to the phone. Forget game compensation, you’ve got bigger issues to deal with. It’s a good thing you made a fourtune on the 4th of July because your going to be replacing/repairing a lot of iPhones .
  • LEG4TLEG4T Posts: 7
    even with IOS 12.0 beta , my iphone 7 plus is still overheating and after 30 min game my iphone crashes , and need a reset to work again .....
    that problem happens with wifi or 4g ....
  • BlntzOvrAcesBlntzOvrAces Posts: 5
    Haha, No they’re not, what r u new??
    In a few weeks you’ll put on your oven mitts to handle your phone while you log onto the game to claim your 1000 5* shards, some health potions and a crystal to open that has a 0.02% chance of a 4* champ
  • tsipouromezestsipouromezes Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    Τι θα γίνει ρε μπινεδες γαμω τα γεννοφάσκια σας ;;θα το φτιάξετε το γαμηδι ;;μας έχετε σπάσει τα αρχιδια με τα γαμωbugs και τα γαμωissues γαμω την κωλοεταιρια σας και τα γαμω τσιράκια σας γαμω ερασιτέχνες!!!!Σαπακια του ελεους!!!
    Guys just to recheck if they did anything, nothing has been done my ally wanted me to clear 3 fights in aq I hardly manage to do that my batter % went from 60% to 35% straight and my phone super heated , I closed the app straight away after this , it’s pathetically bad didn’t play one round of arena last 3 days, nor questing am able to do
  • I’m using iPhone X
    So people who say it’s a phone problem or need better phone stop chatting nonsense.
    Only this game make my phone heat up so bad I can’t hold it in hand.

• Shadow_walkShadow_walk Posts: 19
    Updated to the 12.0 beta and my phone still overheated and shut down
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited July 2018
    I've been playing this game sinceyu9lxiziaxcf.jpg
    p9gt29cifvlz.jpg
    btgimjtpvljs.jpg
    1 and a half year and it has always been an average experience on Android but after 19 update it has been a terrible experience. Frames are dropping seriously game freezes in between the fight leading to broken concentration. Sometimes i can't even Register a parry which is really frustrating. I would like to see some war seasons crystals as compensation please if you are going to ( 6 will be ideal because that war crystal were really bugged got the worst rewards 1 could get from them [6k t2 aplha and 6k t5 basic] the least).
    Device-LeTv lex526
    Android-6.0 marshmallow
    Connection-4g LTE.
    Also wanted to show that ghost rider is bugged. Charging sp3 should place damnation but i was surprised not to get that leading to 6 judgement effects. Since no damnation was placed judgement never resets which leads to way more problems. Please look into this.
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34

Same here. 12.0 is NOT the solution.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Is there a way to keep items from expiring or stop the countdown? I have revives and health pots expiring that I was saving for a LoL run that can't be thought about right now. Thanks.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Hey everyone -

Thanks for your continued patience on this. Our teams are still working heavily to get this resolved. I know it isn't much of an update, but please be assured that it is a high priority for us in getting the overheating issue fixed.

Thank you for the update Kabam Vydious, looking for a more positive response .

i am trying to think of something positive about your update

DrZola , Has covered most points about my concerns about the lack of action by support to this overheating problem

I suppose we (members/players) would like a ETA on when this problem will be resolved

Awaiting next update
    DrZola wrote: »
    Hey everyone -

Thank you @Kabam Vydious.

I would suggest keeping a regular update interval (twice a day?) on this issue until you get a fix—even if all you do is what you just did. The history of legitimate issues being ignored or memory-holed is an obstacle you guys will have to work to overcome.

Second, it isn’t too much to ask that your team offer official guidance for customers who have phones that are overheating. There are more than likely a few ways to do this without triggering legal liability on your part (which is why I assume you haven’t already advised customers to stop playing if they experience overheating).

Third, it would probably behoove the team to consider what the overheating issue means for an average player. I’m semi-retired—so probably below “average”—but still working on EQ and SQ content, and the problem shuts down any real attempt I could make at playing harder (or longer) content. I can only nibble at arena (3-4 matches) without overheating, which means any grinding is completely out (but honestly was already) as well as a lot of basic arena play I would normally do (rank reward qualifying, cat arenas). AQ is a quick fight or two and then out; AW is basically placing plus hitting a fight or two and then out again. For the more aggressive player with more extensive game obligations and ambitions (like my friend @Campo4) who is working on 100% LoL and who runs Maps 5/6, I would imagine it’s more of a major problem. If it’s a “game-changer” for me at my relaxed pace of play, I’m sure it’s much more than that for someone playing at the highest levels of endgame content. At a minimum, I’m sure it isn’t the gaming experience the team is shooting for.

So please calibrate your messaging accordingly. It matters. We are, after all, customers consuming your product with our time, our money or both.

Dr. Zola

Thank you Dr. Zola,. It's a great reply , Let's hope Kabam/support carry out your suggestions

There are an array of issues surrounding the overheating of devices and how that affects each and every one of you. We are working hard to get this fixed and resolved, but want to thank you for your patience, concerns, and feedback on all of this. We can't update every hour, but we will whenever we can on the situation as this issue getting resolved is as important to us as it is for you.

This reply sounds like the game is super screwed, we know you are working hard but it would give some relief for all of us if you give some hints that it will take 24-48-36-72 hours? Or more atleast we know what all we losing.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★

My phone only got hot when I went outside. After 2+ hours I had no reboot. Even went outside. I did have to reboot the phone when I was done to free up the other apps. Same as before. While charging and the game on I was able to gain battery life. Before it would just keep draining. Sorry that it’s not working for you though
  • JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    edited July 2018
    Just saying... Apple is refunding 💸 right now. Won’t last long tho. Soon after Kabam announced the fix of 12.0 they stopped.

Who got there money back and how? Anymore details? If the game isn’t going to work it might be time to pull out.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    edited July 2018
    Oneplus 5
    Android 8.0.1
    OxygenOS 5.1.3 version
    Network o2 (UK)
    Sill having the problem were my character does a run attack wen the opponent launches a special,even if im holding block.
    Im having this problem for months and it seems to get worse after the update
  • RoninBRRoninBR Posts: 31
    Update do 12 beta iOS didnt fix my overheating problem
    iPhone 7
    iOS 12 beta 2
  • Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
    It seems to me that the game is creaking under the strain of constantly bringing new challenges out to keep end game players happy. This overheating issue is a massive problem - I’ve managed one AW fight against a miniboss and my phone is now hot again so having a cool off. Can I suggest that rather than trying to bring new content next month, you give us an old challenge that we know works to give yourselves time to get the game back up to standard? I’m sure there wouldn’t be as many complaints as you’re getting now.

Thanks.
  • JeddahDohhmaJeddahDohhma Posts: 7
    Kabam please put the game on emergency maintenance until the game is fixed . Continuing like this is not fair for all iOS users.
    Haha, No they’re not, what r u new??
    In a few weeks you’ll put on your oven mitts to handle your phone while you log onto the game to claim your 1000 5* shards, some health potions and a crystal to open that has a 0.02% chance of a 4* champ

This problem is over 40 pages long , we( Members/Players) do not need jokes . We need a fix now from kabam. Some Members are unable to play this game, possible devices failure. Focus on getting this game fixed.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    iPhone 6s, working 11.2.2, super heats and crashes phone.
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    JAQRIPP wrote: »
    Just saying... Apple is refunding 💸 right now. Won’t last long tho. Soon after Kabam announced the fix of 12.0 they stopped.

Who got there money back and how? Anymore details? If the game isn’t going to work it might be time to pull out.

Was able to get my money back from Apple support after I explained all of the issues and gave them screenshots and showed them the reviews for the latest version of the game in the app store...
  • T1mm1n5T1mm1n5 Posts: 1
    iPhone 7
    IOS 11.4
    AT&T
    Both WiFi and Cellular

Intermittent crashing of my phone as a whole. It will just randomly go black with the spinning gray lines in the center. Sometimes the phone will reset to the lock screen and others I will have to hard restart. It will sometimes just lock up and I’ll close the app by double clicking home and swiping it off, then will try and open other apps and they will lock up. The home button will click like it is trying to respond but nothing will happen. I’ve tried reinstalling the app with the same results. All issues started after after installing the update and only happen when I have played or while playing MCOC. Also having issues in arenas where it will display the wrong champions and incorrect ratings of champions on the screen where you can pay for a different matchup vs where you can select your champions matchup (this specific issue started before the update).
  • AorronoAorrono Posts: 4
    Device and Model : iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
    Device Version : iOS 11.4
    Cellular or WiFi : WiFi
    Game Version Installed :19.0.0
    Game Mode : Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest & Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: My champions were either not responding with the same speed as normal (parrying/using dexterity) and Since I did the latest update my iPhone gets VERY hot and the game makes it crash in between 5-10 min. Didn't get any response from volume button, lock button as well as from the home screen.

I would hate losing my phone with my favorite game at the same time, plz solve the issue asap.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.