**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FlazTheDestroyerFlazTheDestroyer Posts: 25
    When clicking the help button for a champ there’s a 2-3 second delay with each click. iPhone 7, updated to latest version.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    It could be those still facing issues have pushed their devices past the point of no return. My one device was pushed to that point and had it repaired but the other I barely played on the last three weeks so it’s fine. Update is beneficial to some of us.
  • TheBlobTheBlob Posts: 2
    iPhone 7
    IOS 11.4.1
    Game version 19.0.1

Still the overheating problems for me, hot in 10 minutes.

Nice tested release!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm on iPhone 7 plus, iOS v11.3 ... update has removed the overheating and go to blackscreen issues for me.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Device iPhone 7

Device Operating System: 11.4.1

Mobile Carrier: No

WiFi Only

Game Version 19.01

I have been playing for about 30 minutes the phone did get warm but phone was on charge
    another 30 minutes in arena with no charging 9% power drain , its been so long since i really played not sure if power drain is good or bad

I am a happy to do arena again , won't push to hard

hope it goes well for other members/players
  • Mayhem_Like_MeMayhem_Like_Me Posts: 5
    iPhone 6s+
    iOS 11.4.1
    Game version 19.0.1

Game still heats up. Loading and controls are better. Connection issues still exist.
  • L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    Phone still overheats... latest Update did not fix this issue...

Also, why does the game drain the battery so fast???
  • RAGE2k17RAGE2k17 Posts: 13
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
    Both WiFi and Cellular Network

My iPhone still gets hot after playing the game for about 20 mins or so , just to let you know , tried it in hope to play the game again smoothly ... not going to risk my phone until your next update - that's too much money on the table right here.

Kinda disappointing to see this taking so long , can't play AQ / AW neither Arena grind properly due to that ..
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    This ^
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    Gimme that T2 Alpha!!
    My iPad isn’t having any issue after update...
    My iPad is fixed!
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    They'll probably do teired rewards, something similar to what they did after the 12.0 debacle.
  • Matt_KMatt_K Posts: 16
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4.1

Takes longer than before, maybe 20 minutes, but my phone is still heating up significantly. Nit willing to play for longer to see if it continues heating to the point of s crash.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    They'll probably do teired rewards, something similar to what they did after the 12.0 debacle.

I agree
  • L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    iOS 11.4.1
    iPhone 6 Plus
    AT&T
    WiFi & Cellular

Phone still overheats within 10 minutes of playing... Also, it’s draining my battery...
  • SMiller80 wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit Any word on a fix for Android users?

I second that question

We’ve received some reports from Android users about possible similar issues, but have not seen anything on the same scale as the iOS issues, which were appearing in connection to some iOS only code. We have been investigating these reports from Android users on a case by case basis, and in some instances found that unique issues reported are with unique devices maxing out their capacity to run the game. We’re sorry to hear that you may be experiencing these issues; if you are, would it be possible for you to let us know what model of device you are using and what version of your OS you are running?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    After doing the latest IOS update as well as the latest MCOC update I no longer have a heating issue. Thank you! @Kabam Zibiit
  • edited July 2018
    Taserface wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike are u guys working on some compensation packages for this issue people couldnt play the game as much as they would have liked cuz of this

Hey there Taserface, we are monitoring the performance of the update at the moment, to make sure that it is solving the problem and that that is our focus right now. Once we know that the issue has been addressed, then we will begin having those conversations. We will also need some time to assess the full impact this has had on players. But right now, our focus is to make sure the update is performing correctly.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    iPhone 8 plus
    12.3 beta
    Still getting very hot around the power button, camera, sim card an screen.
  • pRieStpRieSt Posts: 9
    Fix is not working as intended and the game is getting the phone heat up.
  • Matt_KMatt_K Posts: 16
    @Kabam Zibiit I think it’s clear from this and other threads that the issue has not been completely resolved. I am still experiencing the heating issue after applying yhd latest update.

How long before the ongoing issues are acknowledged and we go back to waiting days for drop fed updates telling us nothing? Or perhaps the plan is to ignore those of us reporting ongoing issues and hope we go away?
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    NEO wrote: »
    It could be those still facing issues have pushed their devices past the point of no return. My one device was pushed to that point and had it repaired but the other I barely played on the last three weeks so it’s fine. Update is beneficial to some of us.

Good point
    iPhone 7 and iPad Pro

No crash
    No overheat

Good job guys....

Sad it took so long...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I was just about to ask if the “hotfix” (lol nice pun ziibit) worked because I’m on data now, but I guess maybe not? Can more people say if it works or not?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    My phone is still heating up but I’m not experiencing any of the corresponding lag.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I was just about to ask if the “hotfix” (lol nice pun ziibit) worked because I’m on data now, but I guess maybe not? Can more people say if it works or not?

The Thread on it has mixed reviews. Some have success, others still have issues. It's progress, anyway.
This discussion has been closed.