**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No heroes [Not A Bug]

ÆlimiñâtørÆlimiñâtør Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been playing this game for 5months still I only have 5 3* players.my friends who have started playingast week have 14 3*player.was it some kind of curse that you gave me.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Looks like you actually have to play to acquire new champs! Cant just make an account and expect them to come running into your roster.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Fully explore event quests, contribute to summoner advancement in an alliance for shards
  • aereon8305aereon8305 Posts: 10
    Best way to get new champs is to do events that give premium hero crystal shards and 2 Star champions. Duplicating two star Champions gives you three star shards which will eventually add to an entire Crystal for a 3-star champion. As you dupe 3-star champions that gives you four star shards which eventually will give you a 4-star champion. The monthly and weekly calendar have been giving premium hero crystal shards on various days. Be sure to collect from your calendar on the Home page in-game every day.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry that you're having issues expanding your roster. The best ways to get new Champs are to completely explore story quests, and compete in solo and alliance events. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close the thread.
This discussion has been closed.