**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3.1 EQ Yellowjacket Boss Glitch Versus Blade

Blade's Danger Sense should work (as far as I know) to stop Yellowjacket's Power String 3.0 Ability, and it seemed like it did, as there was no debuff indicating it was active, but I then used his sp2 and instantly died.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Even if you had the correct synergies, the highest percentage you have against ability reduction is 58%. Just because he has danger sense doesn't mean he can turn off abilities.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Even if you had the correct synergies, the highest percentage you have against ability reduction is 58%. Just because he has danger sense doesn't mean he can turn off abilities.

If the debuff icon is missing it should be turned off though...
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Then they should fix it so the icon is up. If you fight with Spark the Icon is there, but Blade it is not.

One would assume that with no icon then no damage.
    @hones blade’s danger sense turns off nodes all the time. If the icon is missing when blade has danger sense, that should mean the node is turned off.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It's not just blade, the icon is missing period.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Personally feel YJ is the hardest boss this EQ.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    hones wrote: »
    Bro read the nodes, there is a permanent power sting which will kill you instantly after using any special, and blades danger sense cant remove it as a matter of fact nothing can so This fight you have to do without specials.

Wait you saying we cant evade his specials lol
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Bro read the nodes, there is a permanent power sting which will kill you instantly after using any special, and blades danger sense cant remove it as a matter of fact nothing can so This fight you have to do without specials.

Wait you saying we cant evade his specials lol

You have no choice but to evade his SP1 because it is unblockable.

You can't use any specials throughout the fight because of Powersting 3.0.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    It's not that hard to evade his sp1.... after you finish a combo, dash back. unless you time that dodge really well, you mostly likely will get hit by that third hit.
    @spaceoctopus not true, the icon is there for other champs
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    @spaceoctopus not true, the icon is there for other champs

No it was true. I did not bring Blade to the fight, and the first couple matches I kept getting 'stung' without being hit by a YJ special or before he even fired one off. So I kept pausing to see if that debuff was there and it was not.

I guess I read that as being permanent if struck by the power sting. Kabam's descriptions got me yet again.
  • snape15snape15 Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    the description is misleading if it is working as intended. How can powersting 3.0 'linger' if you havent been stung? It only states its upgraded to linger forever, which would mean if you get stung you stay stung.
  • PK21PK21 Posts: 9
    I just need kabam to clarify this node. So if i get stung in the first fight (ex. YJ stung my stark spidey cause i mistimed my dodge), ALL of my champs are now stung? Cause my following champs were not hit at all and got punished by a sting
  • PK21PK21 Posts: 9
    PK21 wrote: »
    I just need kabam to clarify this node. So if i get stung in the first fight (ex. YJ stung my stark spidey cause i mistimed my dodge), ALL of my champs are now stung? Cause my following champs were not hit at all and got punished by a sting

Also in all subsequent fights after the first, there was no sting icon