**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add an uncollected version of both the gold and quest crystals.

Hello! I think that the quest and gold crystals are pretty much useless for high end game players. They provide a very low amount of value and have no use. I suggest that we add an uncollected version of both the quest and uncollected crystals so that they will have more value for end game players who are low on gold and iso. Will also encourage players to go for that prestigious uncollected title.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You mean like this one?

bntxqacoh0uh.png
  • Options
    WyldstyleWyldstyle Posts: 38
    Well the quest crystal is totally useless for end game players. I don't think they have changed since the inception of the game. They definitely need an upgrade. Especially when you pretty much have about an 80% chance to 75 iso, which is pretty useless for an end game player. Also, 1 and 2 star chests should be removed from uncollected quests. 3, 4, and 5 star chests should be in the uncollected quest. I think that falls in line with being able to complete harder content and makes it that much more rewarding.
  • Options
    Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You mean like this one?

bntxqacoh0uh.png

I mean ones that that are earned