**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no Wasp in Monthly Event?

Hi ! I just did a run on the monthly event in uncollected difficulty and there was no wasp to fight against.

Personally I like to fight against the new characters in the event so I can get used to their animations and mechanics before engaging them in AW. But now I cannot practice against her, and looking around at her descriptions it does seems she will be a tricky fight to deal with. Do you guys plan to release a way to fight her in a quest or event or something?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

thanks!

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I think the only explaination is she isn't the enemy in the EQ, but still it could have been somewhat like the Ant-Man training scene in which Scott fights with Hope
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    her abilities have been released in spotlight page, look there for info
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I think the only explaination is she isn't the enemy in the EQ, but still it could have been somewhat like the Ant-Man training scene in which Scott fights with Hope

You mean like when Medusa wanted to test you to make sure you were able to help without being a hinderence? Yeah they’ve always had scenarios like that when they couldn’t make another conflict convincing enough
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Hi ! I just did a run on the monthly event in uncollected difficulty and there was no wasp to fight against.

Personally I like to fight against the new characters in the event so I can get used to their animations and mechanics before engaging them in AW. But now I cannot practice against her, and looking around at her descriptions it does seems she will be a tricky fight to deal with. Do you guys plan to release a way to fight her in a quest or event or something?

thanks!

lvsqcq90s6y3.jpg

• Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191

yeah, but that doesn't help to measure her in a fight

thanks!

lvsqcq90s6y3.jpg

This is so weird! There are a lot of ways they used both villains and champions alike to be a spotlight fight in the events, (ISO-corruption, training, testing, etc). I mean you fight Captain America who should always be the one choosing not to fight but can't fight the Wasp cause editorial reasons. I think it is the first time that this happens.

I'll guess I 'll have to die a lot in the Micro Realms to get to know her

yeah, but that doesn't help to measure her in a fight

True, but you can in micro realms :wink:
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    So we can't practice fighting her before she's all over AWD.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I guess we could say she's shrunken and flying around the servers? XD
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Maybe she'll show up in arenas on kang or thanos teams
    I guess we could say she's shrunken and flying around the servers? XD

I see what you did there !
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    maybe to forego the same problems people had with domino last month? boosted nodes wouldve made her too annoying is the consensus feeling around the community from what i've read. The narrative story is a good one though, they should stick with it.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    She is actually there, but she shrunk herself and she's too small to be seen. Look carefully, I assure you she's actually there. LOL .... just kidding, yea, they said about the micro-realm. Anyway, soon we'll meet a bunch of DOMINO, IMIW and WASP in AW Def .... (to a point even Medusa, Modok, etc maybe out-dated).
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    They don’t want you to be able to practice against her

MILK THE WHALES

That actually makes perfect sense
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Because nobody needs another BUG in the event quest (pun intended)