**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got my 1st 6* but think he is not worth at all please suggest

SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Ha31j6384iykh.png
Is he of some use?

Comments

• SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Please leave your valuable suggestions
    Ohk thanx bro and for dupe i think it will take really long tym
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'd suggest looking up Idelest on YouTube, he legitimately enjoys using the character and he has a great video on how to use him
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    edited July 2018
    You didn't get iron fist or juggernaut. It could have been worse.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I got IF. I’ll trade you.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You could have gotten an DPX....sigh
    Yeah it could be worse . I m experiencing this in my last 5 5* opening grootx2 hb beast magneto. I literally had no idea about this champ and in my ally everyone said its useless .
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Could have been worse but not by much. At least once duped he will be okay but he really needs that dupe. Hate to be negative but he's worse than most. Just be thankful they buffed him. He was unbelievably bad before the buff...it was like they tried to make him horrible. He does fight well though. He's fun to fight with.
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    I got king groot......not excited. Shoulda kept saving until September
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    I'm not bashing but how exactly do you even reach a point to get 6* shards, let alone a full crystal but still seem kind of confused as to what champs are good? He was meh when he first came out but then got some huge buffs. You should be happy once you start using him some, he's not Void, but he's good.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Could have been worse but not by much. At least once duped he will be okay but he really needs that dupe. Hate to be negative but he's worse than most. Just be thankful they buffed him. He was unbelievably bad before the buff...it was like they tried to make him horrible. He does fight well though. He's fun to fight with.

Yeah thats the main prob at undupe he cant retain reality warps from previous fights . Without reality warps his damge output is not good. Tried rol with him, his damage highly depends on reality warps
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I’m about to get my 2nd 6* and I have no idea about Sentry since I don’t have his 4* or 5*. I really don’t want his 6*. Hahaha.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    He's alright , I have his 6* dupped, has nice special damage, but more importantly he has a little more health and damage stats than a 5* R5 , so even if u got karnack, the stats alone and the fact you don't really anything more than gold and iso to level up is a win.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You didn't get iron fist or juggernaut. It could have been worse.

Because they’re clearly worse than DPXF