**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the best way to get 3* Christal Shards other than deleting 2* champs?

I keep all my 2* and up champs because they are helpful in versus.

Comments

• Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Ruben101 wrote: »
    I only sell 1* because they are trash
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2018

Aside from grinding for premium hero shards which leads to dupes your best bet is questing.
    Thawnim wrote: »

Aside from grinding for premium hero shards which leads to dupes your best bet is questing.

Thanks
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Event quest, opening PHC's to dupe 2* and get 3* shards. Alliance events can get you some. I don't believe in selling champs, even 1* champs, for more shards personally cause I like to build up my collection.
    DRTO wrote: »
    Event quest, opening PHC's to dupe 2* and get 3* shards. Alliance events can get you some. I don't believe in selling champs, even 1* champs, for more shards personally cause I like to build up my collection.
    Yeah the only reason I actually sell them is to get class is0-8
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Some of those 1 star champs you can only get when you begin the game. Once you sell them, you can't get them again. Spider man and wolverine I believe are examples of this.

Some of those 1 star champs you can only get when you begin the game. Once you sell them, you can't get them again. Spider man and wolverine I believe are examples of this.

I started with 1* iron man and spidey but I keep getting them from the daily Christal
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Arena is another place if you have time to put into it.
    I only sell 1* because they are trash
    I now don’t sell them because i can use them in summoner trials and quickmatch