**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Creation date for game and kabam responce

@Kabam Miike i have mailed support to know the creation date for my account. I have given all the answers for the question asked by support team.... i have told them that i have not made in game purchases (real money purchases) and provide them screenshots of my purchase history also, but they are saying they have history of my purchase.... please help me... i want to change my associate mail id

Comments

• Options
    Strange... Don't you see on Google play achievements...
  • Options
    No .... @Kabam Vydious please help
  • Options
    But why you want to change the mail id???
  • Options
    I just want to link my all game account to one mail id.....
  • Options
    Hey Jayfighter88, I'm sorry to hear your having some trouble confirming your account creation date and previous purchases. As is stated in THIS article, you don't have to provide an exact date for account creation, it can be approximate to within 60 days. The dates for your last two purchases can be approximate to within one day.

If you have your account linked to Google Play or Apple Game Center, you can usually get a rough idea of your account creation date by finding the earliest Achievement for MCoC. If, for some reason, you have switched from Android to Apple or vice versa at some point, you would need to check the Achievements history for whichever games account you were using when you first logged into the game. Alternatively, you may wish to check your email account's inbox for any emails from Kabam which are in reference to your Kabam ID having been created. This may have happened around the same time as you first logged into MCoC, and provided you set-up your Kabam ID within two months of first logging into the game, that date should be sufficient to help you pass this verification question.

As for in-game purchases, if you're unable to find any transactions in your Apple/Google games account, I recommend checking the inbox of whichever email account you use for Game Center or Google Play. Usually, a receipt will be sent by Apple or Google to your linked email address, confirming any purchases you've made. You can use your email account's search feature to quickly find any purchase receipts.

Unfortunately, we don't have access to in-game accounts here in the Forum and are unable to assist further with account-specific concerns such as this. However, I really hope the information I've provided here helps you out! I'll go ahead and close this thread now but if you have any other questions about this matter, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
This discussion has been closed.