**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* angela question

Pulled her from a basic. Never really used her as a 4 star.

Would she be good for anything in act 5.3 or 5?
Or rol? Thanks.

Comments

• CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Really nice pull. To maximize her attack, use sp1 just before sp2 ready. To maximize her heal, use suicide and will power masteries. I have 6* Angela and i think i m going to rank2 her.
  • Stark321Stark321 Posts: 17
    Would she be any useful for clearing act 5.3 or 5.4 content?
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    She is pretty good and can be used anywhere. Work up to just before the sp2 and use the sp1 to keep 3 fury's for maximum damage
  • Stark321Stark321 Posts: 17
    Thanks
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Cosagorn wrote: »
    Really nice pull. To maximize her attack, use sp1 just before sp2 ready. To maximize her heal, use suicide and will power masteries. I have 6* Angela and i think i m going to rank2 her.

That's actually misinformation with omission. You forgot that in order to max her attack you need to have 2 furies active in order to get the extra 20 seconds on the new fury. This is because when you use that special the initial fury goes away. Also, in longer fights, I prefer to use the Sp2 right before the sp3 and then build fury from there with the same method mentioned above. Critical Hits > Fury Hits