**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is Compensation for 12hrs game offline and more?

The game was down for over 12 hours last week! We put up with a lot but compensation keeps getting pushed forward... so you can handout something paltry when we are over it and calm?

We didn’t get the AG offer we all expected for Fourth of July... the argument of meeting all demands being impossible is just an excuse...

Keep on with “all about the company” attitude... sooner or later the birds will come home to roost...

I don’t see any appreciation for the community and it’s much worse than when I first started playing this game

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    C'mon, enough with these threads. Just read all the other ones and you will find the answer
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Nobody asked you to get on this particular thread. Let them air out their grievances. You don’t have to read every thread that is opened and comment.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Nor is it necessary to get pissy with someone making a valid point..

Patience is all that’s needed. You’re not waiting on grocery money when you ran out of food..
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Bapoi wrote: »

Patience is all that’s needed. You’re not waiting on grocery money when you ran out of food..

That's because the point isn't valid. If you don't want to read the thread...MOVE...THE...F..K...ON.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Catherine wrote: »
    Close your eyes what do u c???

Rank down tickets
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    PureRage13 wrote: »

That's because the point isn't valid. If you don't want to read the thread...MOVE...THE...F..K...ON.

Right.. don’t know how this works, but... are you on a mission?
    I’m sure there is a pretty good reason for you to be a ****, and if there isn’t.. find an anger management class maybe?

Edit: amazed that the filter here works better than ingame :smile:
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Dont come here and be a troll talking about patience. We have had ALOT of patience with them.... somehow they are able to have meetings and decide on what offers to roll out but when it comes to saying sorry and thank you for being a loyal customer..... it’s a 6 month schedule!!!! Keep that patience **** to yourself
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145

Agreed. Do you think the compensation is gonna be so game changing for you that you need it IMMEDIATELY? Just be patient. They said there’s compensation coming. We’ll get it when we get it?
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    PureRage13 wrote: »

Language man language
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    For the people that were in should get all milestone rewards plus the compensation
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Well now they have to also add in compensation for our iphones overheating too. While playing MCOC mine got so hot it fused with my hands. I don't even know how I'm typing this.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the delayed announcement, but please see our thread about this here.
This discussion has been closed.