**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An alternative to compensation

Instead of giving us items that aren't really going to do much in the grand scheme of things Kabam should release the 5 star heroes they've been withholding that would level the game. The new defenders they keep releasing and the upgraded nodes in war make them a necessity. They also use these heroes against us in quests but don't allow us to obtain the heroes for our benefit. Heroes like Thor, SW, Wolverine, Dr. Strange, Abomb, Vision, War Machine, Black Bolt, Black Widow etc need to be added to the standard 5 star crystals. They should also allow us to buy all types of revives with units again like you used to before the game got really lopsided in Kabams favor.

Comments

• Options
    DeargDueDeargDue Posts: 12
    I agree 100%
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    I think if they just work on the problems that 70% of their player base has been putting in forums it would be enough. As well as needing champs that we are told have a value ext. Drax vs mordo. That it is working as intended. We have all these new God tier champs. So. The 12.0 nerf is obsolete. Let's see switch wolvie and ds. Back to thier glory and where th3y stand in the marvel universe. They are the most powerful
  • Options
    Mdc2315Mdc2315 Posts: 9
    I'm 100% behind this