**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* bishop

Just got a 5* bishop, anyone give me a quick feedback about him pls? In terms of good combo/max rank that he’s worth. Don’t know wether i should be happy or not 😅

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I got him from the “wrong” Marvellous crystal. Sadly, I think he’s arena fodder, but he’s fun to play. They can’t all be god tier.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I pulled one yesterday. I don't think he will replace any of the 4* in my questing team.
  • BaeyensBaeyens Posts: 14
    Okay thx guys
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Baeyens wrote: »
    Just got a 5* bishop, anyone give me a quick feedback about him pls? In terms of good combo/max rank that he’s worth. Don’t know wether i should be happy or not 😅

Bishop can do some very damaging specials with the only ramp up being normal parry/counterattack play. Plus, since power carries over fight to fight, he gets to throw a LOT of specials. This is a big reason a lot of people (like myself) think he's fun to play. He's excellent for AQ and questing. He can effectively deal with bleed nodes in both.

His more subtle attribute is his crazy high energy damage. If you're ever having trouble with Iceman, Magik, or Electro (think Act 5), he's an excellent counter. Not only will Cold Snap, Limbo, or Electrostatic not damage him very much, they will all super-charge his specials, meaning he'll kill his enemies very quickly.

His healing is nothing to write home about, but his ability to manually shrug off bleeds, frequent use of special attacks, and incredibly high energy resistance make him very fun to use.

• BaeyensBaeyens Posts: 14
    Thx @Mirage_Turtle for the intell i’ll give him a shot