**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is running AQ & AW really a good idea at this time?

I was testing out my new 5/65 blade last night against Rulk and the fight lasted approx 8 minutes before cutting out and my phone was red hot! Now later on we have AQ and AWA starting at approx the same time... if we are only able to get say 10 mins worth of play before our phones die you ARE going to get a barrage of complaints regarding this so why bother with AQ while this issue is still being sorted? Obviously you will have everyone wanting compensation for a week out of AQ but easy answer is just replicate there previous weeks position... I am confident that the community would rather you take the week to get this issue sorted and start the next AQ cycle with new reward system and the game running smoothly.

If a moderator could give some feedback on the teams thoughts regarding this it would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    First of, last weeks ranking was way off due to the day 1 issues, so that couldn't be used for this. Also, alliances that don't run the same maps each week can be really screwed by this.

Secondly, why do you feel you should get rewards for not doing anything? I would think that if they disabled aq they would also not give aq rewards. Seems logically and fair. Would be great if they reran trials or something (and add in glory rewards) so that as a solo player you can decide for yourself if you do it or not.

As for war, you don't have to run it. It's completely up to your alliance if you start war or not. Same with aq btw.
  • Options
    SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    Posted this 14hrs ago... say no more!!
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    They need to shut it down