MY IPHONE IS GETTING HUNG AND GETTING TOO HOT

JBVKJBVK Member Posts: 7
Hello Kabam,

I would like to know if the issue reported in the subject is expected with the recent update because this is the first time my iphone is behaving weird while playing the game. This is really disturbing and I am not able to finish my heights due to unexpected closure of the game. I can clearly tell that this is not my phone issue.Please let me know if this is getting fixed or should I need to quit the game.Hoping for a quick response.
My gaming ID : JBVK

I LOVE THIS GAME AND PLEASE DON'T FORCE ME TO QUIT

Thanks & Regards,
K Jeevan Yadav

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Member Posts: 842 ★★★
    Check the forums, it’s happening a lot
  • JBVKJBVK Member Posts: 7
    Any Root cause?
    Are they working on it .....this is my question now
    Hope this is rectified soon
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey JBVK, there's an active discussion HERE where we're gathering everyone's feedback about issues such as the ones you're experiencing. We're currently looking into everyone's reports to try and identify the cause as well as a possible solution.

The last thing we want is to see people leaving the Contest, so rest assured, getting to the bottom of these problems is our top priority at the moment.

Thank you in advance for any contribution you can make to the discussion linked above. Your patience is also greatly appreciated as we work to resolve your concerns as soon as possible!
This discussion has been closed.