**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

why is mcoc 30fps locked how to unlock 60 fps

any idea plz tell

Comments

• mirchi_chetan143mirchi_chetan143 Posts: 13
    anyone tell me how to unlock 60 fps on ios or android
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Use gaming phone such as Razer or Xiaomi Black Shark or Asus ROG (coming soon)
    These phones you can adjust FPS to 120 or 90
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    What the effects if change to higher fps?

faster?
    it is not about phone the game itself is 30fps locked
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Vuska wrote: »
    What the effects if change to higher fps?

faster?

Fps is frames per second. Each frame is basically a still image but they’re flashed at you quickly so it looks like things are moving. So if you’re seeing 60 frames per second instead of 30, movements will look much smoother because you’re seeing twice as many at 60. Search on YouTube for fps comparison videos, some will show you side by side what the difference can make. The higher the fps, the smoother it will look, but at a certain point increasing fps won’t make any noticeable difference anymore. The difference between 30 and 60 is much easier to see than 60 and 120 for example.

In terms of trying to change it for mcoc, I don’t think you actually have that option. No settings in game for it at least.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    edited July 2018
    it is not about phone the game itself is 30fps locked

https://www.androidcentral.com/razer-phone-supported-games

Mine is smooth like butter... at 120 fps
    bro i have iphone 7+,onepluse6,and high end pc in which i play games at 60 fps and i can also play android games using bluestacks . i can say i have the hardware required to play the game at 60fps but the game is 30fps locked
    and i have a 60hz dispay which is required to play 60fps games