Goldpool arena rerun issues support unable to help

24

Comments

  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Rage maybe you haven't played the game long enough to know that when the servers go down for extended periods they always rerun that arena to compensate so yes it was obvious they would do a rerun of it
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »
    Lets be real, you had no clue at all they would rerun it. You chose not to run it for whatever other reason and now you're trying to take advantage of the situation.

    Guessing they'd rerun it wasn't a stretch. I wondered myself what would be the smart move. Usually doing the most logical thing screws you over. Like the gold bug from the first skirmish war reward. It was a crazy high number, clearly wrong. Not claiming it was the most logical thing to do. However everybody that did claim it got out on top.

    Said he was to busy with work. Servers going down is an excuse
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Was busy for first few days of it was plaining on entering till the servers went down so saved my ticket for the rerun hitting 5m is possible within 1 day of grinding
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    Ok if I'm using your logic, you knew they were going to rerun it, right? Why wouldn't you use your ticket then? Did you assume they were only going to rerun it for those who had a ticket and not for the ones who used a ticket to do the arena? Why wouldn't you use your ticket then and get milestones twice? To assume they would rerun it for everyone who partook in it would mean they would have to give everyone who entered it a new ticket. Why save a ticket for something they would just reimburse you for?
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Because i had 1 ticket chris and I'd rather spread out the grind over 3 days rather then doing it 1 which I'm sure most of you would aswell like i said i was busy with work during the first few days of it but would have entered had the servers stayed up
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    Even if you only had one ticket, you yourself said you knew they were going to rerun the arena which meant they would have given you a new ticket to do it again. You could have gotten a few milestones and then did the grind the next run with the new ticket they would have given you.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Just need a mod to address if those who have/had tickets can enter since support are not sure and that what the tickets are used for why block people from this arena but not the modok and antman reruns ???
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    People who did not enter the modok or antman arena will have the chance 2 do so for the reruns why should this arena be any diffrent
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    You realize the milestones where ****, right? You're better off doing one of the other arena's.

    If you where making a case to get Goldpool I could see where you where coming from, but you're trying to get a few milestones... take the 100k and run a different arena.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Doesn't matter if the milestones were good or not i have a ticket that entitles you to enter the goldpool arena and it has a rare title in it just doesn't make any sense how u can block people who didn't compete in this arena but then the same rules don't apply to other reruns why are they only blocking people from this arena with zero explanations and haven't seen any decent answer as to why and the mods and support don't seem to have a good answer 2
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    By all means if the mods can provide a clear answer as to why people are being block from this arena but not others modok, antman etc then close this post but if anything they seem to be avioding answering cause they have no good reason for it themselves
    Same rules should apply for all arenas cause of downtime not one having different rules to others
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    ok you want some reasons:
    1. the ticket specifies its the entry for the goldpool arena that was clearly anounced to run on the last june weekend.
    2. if your not using the ticket, it was anounced that you can convert it to 100k gold
    3. when you play the game for as long as you claim youd know that kabam would rather reimburse you a ticket to run in the second one than to give you acces when you wherent affected at all due to not joining.
    4. modok arena profits from more players in it cause the top prize is % based, so more players means more modoks are given out.
    5. antman arenas, even tho it was the featured champion is, compared to modok and goldpool, clearly the one arena people might have skipped so they could make up for the lost time a little. and even if they rerun it people will probably choose to run the other champs on any weekend they bring it. that one they could also restrict acces to, but maybe its to hard to figure out.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 660 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Why is this thread even still going?
    OP has been shown (multiple times, by multiple people) why he/she's not in the Goldpool arena rerun, and it is because he/she chose not to use the ticket to gain entry into the arena in the first place, and therefore is not included in the rerun.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    I agree this post has ran on a little long i will try to remove if i can still new here so learning the ropes or if a mod can remove it please do so i can't seem to figure out how to tag one of them so hope one of you guys can help out and tag a mod.
    If i mod see this post can u please pm so i can get the info needed thanks.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    I may have come across badly etc but that only cause i have a passion for this game that's not an excuse i know but just want the chance to obtain the title cause i consider myself a completionist if anyone have info on how to remove a post or contact a mod please let me know thanks
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    To tag some just type an @ followed by their name. As youre typing the name a drop down box appears, will assure your tagging the right person

    @Gunners
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    edited July 2018
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Thanks
    @R4GE
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Lol, the rare title was available at 350k points or something like that. You should have grabbed it last time.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Lol, the rare title was available at 350k points or something like that. You should have grabbed it last time.

    It was actually only 250k
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I smell a rat. Seems like an elaborate attempt to twist up the system.

    The server crash was late in the GP arena. Your entire argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And you not using the Golden ticket as soon as the arena opened for a one off completely unique champion, even if you already had him like you claim, is absolutely insane. Even if you just wanted the milestones you'd join as soon as it started like every other person did in the World that had a ticket.

    Stop trying to manipulate the system. And I'm sure the mods smell a rat too. This is why you're not getting any responses.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Lmao smell a rat look kid some of us live in the real world and have jobs not play mcoc arena 24/7 so grow up and get a life kid you are in desperate need of one
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    The same rules should apply 2 this arena as all the others pretty simple stuff
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Lol, the rare title was available at 350k points or something like that. You should have grabbed it last time.

    It was actually only 250k

    Even better.
    Gunners wrote: »
    The same rules should apply 2 this arena as all the others pretty simple stuff

    Your argument would be valid if this arena was like all others too. But it wasn’t. It was limited edition, once in a lifetime, running just once, limited acces arena. Non of the other arena’s are limit acces. They have never been limit acces so it doesn’t make sense to make them limit acces.

    Also, they won’t be running as an extra arena, they will take the place of another arena.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Gunners wrote: »
    Lmao smell a rat look kid some of us live in the real world and have jobs not play mcoc arena 24/7 so grow up and get a life kid you are in desperate need of one

    Yet you are the one trying to manipulate the system. If you have a "real life" then you wouldn't have the time when it runs again anyway.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Gunners wrote: »
    Lmao smell a rat look kid some of us live in the real world and have jobs not play mcoc arena 24/7 so grow up and get a life kid you are in desperate need of one

    Yet you are the one trying to manipulate the system. If you have a "real life" then you wouldn't have the time when it runs again anyway.

    But he would be able to get the rare title that he missed out on now because he didn't have time to get 250k due to the server issues....
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Gunners wrote: »
    Because i had 1 ticket chris and I'd rather spread out the grind over 3 days rather then doing it 1 which I'm sure most of you would aswell like i said i was busy with work during the first few days of it but would have entered had the servers stayed up

    Rather spread out the grind, and yet you waited over 24 hours to start it? Lol. Sorry, but tough luck.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Lol are u aware of what a job is ? Well its this thing that grown up have that sometimes keeps them grinding arena like I've said 10 times played on playimg it on the last day to hit milestone till servers went down
  • AgentBobbyLeeAgentBobbyLee Posts: 23
    I reached some milestones when Arena opened. I set aside Friday night to grind in hopes of reaching top 200. Servers went down and I didn’t reach top 200. As I really wanted Goldpool, I bought yet another Odin, purchased his crystals and actually pulled him. Then news broke about rerunning the arena. I could make an argument for Kabam to refund me my money because I wasn’t going to wait for them to get their act together and chance the Goldpool crystal to expire and I never get the chance again. Instead, I keep trucking on because I know I’ll never get a good response from them. If you’ve been playing for this long, I don’t know how you expect a different result other than disappointment.
Sign In or Register to comment.