Goldpool arena rerun issues support unable to help

124»

Comments

  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    I smell a rat. Seems like an elaborate attempt to twist up the system.

    The server crash was late in the GP arena. Your entire argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And you not using the Golden ticket as soon as the arena opened for a one off completely unique champion, even if you already had him like you claim, is absolutely insane. Even if you just wanted the milestones you'd join as soon as it started like every other person did in the World that had a ticket.

    Stop trying to manipulate the system. And I'm sure the mods smell a rat too. This is why you're not getting any responses.

    You was saying ?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gunners wrote: »
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    I smell a rat. Seems like an elaborate attempt to twist up the system.

    The server crash was late in the GP arena. Your entire argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And you not using the Golden ticket as soon as the arena opened for a one off completely unique champion, even if you already had him like you claim, is absolutely insane. Even if you just wanted the milestones you'd join as soon as it started like every other person did in the World that had a ticket.

    Stop trying to manipulate the system. And I'm sure the mods smell a rat too. This is why you're not getting any responses.

    You was saying ?

    So call him “kid”

    Why are you disrespecting everybody here? And why have you ignored everything I said. Non of my constructive reactions have gotten any respons from you at all. For almost 3 days now, you have yet to react to any of my actual arguments made.
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Gunners wrote: »
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    I smell a rat. Seems like an elaborate attempt to twist up the system.

    The server crash was late in the GP arena. Your entire argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And you not using the Golden ticket as soon as the arena opened for a one off completely unique champion, even if you already had him like you claim, is absolutely insane. Even if you just wanted the milestones you'd join as soon as it started like every other person did in the World that had a ticket.

    Stop trying to manipulate the system. And I'm sure the mods smell a rat too. This is why you're not getting any responses.

    You was saying ?

    Oh, so you're admitting now that there are in fact TWO separate people who you've called a "kid" simply because they disagree with you. Finally we get the truth.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab this thread is spiraling, someone should to shut it down.

    Also, I’d love a way to disable the notifications for a thread I’ve responded to in the past but am no longer interested in (like the thread about the compensation for the downtime) without having to turn notifications of completely.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Lol ok i confused you with someone eles my mistake @MC1111111 I'm sorry for that but look honestly i ain't here to argue with you and gwen I'm here talk about something i don't agree on in the game I'm entitled to voice my opinion just like the both of you so I'm done with all that if you want 2 have a normal conductive conversation I'm all hears but if not that just leave it at that
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gunners wrote: »
    Lol ok i confused you with someone eles my mistake @MC1111111 I'm sorry for that but look honestly i ain't here to argue with you and gwen I'm here talk about something i don't agree on in the game I'm entitled to voice my opinion just like the both of you so I'm done with all that if you want 2 have a normal conductive conversation I'm all hears but if not that just leave it at that

    We where having an adult conversation. We where nice and explained our opinions. You dismissed them, ignored them and disrespected us. If you go back to page one and two, I think most serious reactions are found there. After the rat comment you got rude to everyone and people stopped being serious.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab this thread is spiraling, someone should to shut it down.

    Also, I’d love a way to disable the notifications for a thread I’ve responded to in the past but am no longer interested in (like the thread about the compensation for the downtime) without having to turn notifications of completely.

    You can block a person in your profile. That might eliminate the notifications.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    Here my opinion if you have a gold ticket regardless of when or how it should allow you enter the rerun arena since that is their whole purpose in the game and people have used units or real money to obtains these items same rules should apply across all arenas.

    The fear of a bigger pool is doing some of you players no favours and honestly imo kabam will allow players and rightfully so to enter the rerun based on if they have the item needed 2

    A bigger pool means higher cutoffs = more profits for kabam on item use/ refresh timers something to think about mods @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @""Kabam Ahab"

    But i agree this discussion has become a little toxic based on fear of missing out on a champion who tbh there are plenty better out there so please shut it down when you guys can please thanks.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab this thread is spiraling, someone should to shut it down.

    Also, I’d love a way to disable the notifications for a thread I’ve responded to in the past but am no longer interested in (like the thread about the compensation for the downtime) without having to turn notifications of completely.

    You can block a person in your profile. That might eliminate the notifications.

    I know. I've almost blocked GW a bunch of times. But I wouldn't want to miss out on them either.

    It might help, but like the thread about champion suggestions that's I don't know I long. I don't want to comment in it because those notifications will never stop.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 65
    That was my last post not interested in arguing with any of you 2 days on forum I've seen my share to not want to come back lol.
    Good luck to all of you in the game see you around 😁
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gunners wrote: »
    Here my opinion if you have a gold ticket regardless of when or how it should allow you enter the rerun arena since that is their whole purpose in the game and people have used units or real money to obtains these items same rules should apply across all arenas.

    The fear of a bigger pool is doing some of you players no favours and honestly imo kabam will allow players and rightfully so to enter the rerun based on if they have the item needed 2

    A bigger pool means higher cutoffs = more profits for kabam on item use/ refresh timers something to think about mods @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @""Kabam Ahab"

    But i agree this discussion has become a little toxic based on fear of missing out on a champion who tbh there are plenty better out there so please shut it down when you guys can please thanks.

    I don't think it has to do with fear at all. And I actually have no problem with the arena being open to anyone that had a ticket. I wouldn't be fine with it being open to anyone, but I would also be fine with bringing back the goldpool crystals.

    However, there's not been made good arguments for this. The rerun arena is for people that where affected first run. People not in the arena wheren't affected.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,344 ★★★★
    No one will be able too if this overheating issue keeps going.
Sign In or Register to comment.