**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No damage scale for Corvus with armor breaks?

xnp9i43b8bxh.jpeg
38fpld6l9x1t.jpeg

I may not have a complete understanding of this aspect of the game but I would’ve thought that with armor break active you would do more damage then you would without armor break?

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    It should. Probably another bug. Lol
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    But if you fight someone like Howard the duck and flip and 8 of the armor ups he has right at the beginning of the fight you see a significant damage output increase there so there should be some damage increase for even 1 armor break.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    uxbciwye2r5y.jpg
    h4wbb76y1af0.jpg

Bringing this thread to life again cause decided to duel to show the difference of using mlm and mlllm with corvus and noticed his damage does change with multiple armor breaks.

Is this supposed to interact this way? Because i really dont understand then what true damage means
    And cause a friend just showed me no armor breaks did the most

u5mlcmfwu26i.jpg
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @Patchie93 You are seing a difference in numbers for a couple reasons.

1) True damage ignores armor and resistances.
    2) When an enemy drops below zero armor rating (has a negative armor rating) they take increased damage.
    3) Ignoring armor does not mean one armor break will automatically drop armor rating below zero; it usually takes 2 or more armor breaks to do this.
    4) Assassin’s mastery for the last pic likely increased attack power.

Say the armor is working like this in the pics. (Fictitious numbers used to illustrate)

First- armor rating 700(base value) - 500(armor break)=200 armor still ignored by true damage so no change in value.

Second- AR 700 -1000(2 armor breaks)= -300 armor so the damage increases.

Third- attack power is increased by the Assassin’s mastery so damage increases.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @Patchie93 You are seing a difference in numbers for a couple reasons.

1) True damage ignores armor and resistances.
    2) When an enemy drops below zero armor rating (has a negative armor rating) they take increased damage.
    3) Ignoring armor does not mean one armor break will automatically drop armor rating below zero; it usually takes 2 or more armor breaks to do this.
    4) Assassin’s mastery for the last pic likely increased attack power.

Say the armor is working like this in the pics. (Fictitious numbers used to illustrate)

First- armor rating 700(base value) - 500(armor break)=200 armor still ignored by true damage so no change in value.

Second- AR 700 -1000(2 armor breaks)= -300 armor so the damage increases.

Third- attack power is increased by the Assassin’s mastery so damage increases.

Ah true I forgot about assassin mastery.
    Also thought they got rid of negative armor but maybe i misunderstood how they changed it