**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Death squad??

I have used the same set of 4*’s hundreds of times and never come across a death squad with it. I’ve used the lc, bp, and if combo at least a dozen times this round for the 4* featured arena, and out of no where I get hit with a death sqaud... what is causing this error? It’s caused me to lose my streak and I was around 300... @Kabam Miike eylayjb8lxoc.png

Comments

• PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    edited July 2018
    I ran through my whole roster since the arena started countless times and never ran across a death squad. Today I go in to work on my score and I’ve encountered 3 squads... why today? What has changed?
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    That’s been happening to me with featured lol did it several times at round 29, only thing I can say is try and set yourself at a slightly higher team rating now.
  • NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    I've been using the same technique for the past 4/5* arenas and after fight 15, which normally according to my previous encounters, using rank 4 4*s didn't bring a death squad. That wasn't the case today. It's like these recent changes expect everyone to have a bunch of rank 4/45 5*s just lying around.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    edited July 2018
    In the lower fights I can understand death squads. But that’s not my issue. Like I said originally, I was on fight 300+, and used the same team numerous times already in this arena. What the issue is how the rules of the contest can change within 12 hours without any notice. Once again, transparency...