**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• Lol this is even more sorry than your compensation packages. But oh wait it must be our servers right Kabam? Hahaha pathetic
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    4 hours and no update? Seriously?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Just another day at the office for Kabam. S.N.A.F.U.
  • jrcerbjrcerb Posts: 3
    Guys do what you gotta do get this straightened out and thanks for the hard work.
  • AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41
    I wonder how many people got sapped into the July 4th deals...

Do you feel like it was money well spent?
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    edited July 2018
    While people went rampage on their wallets on 4th of July.. this is what they get in return..

Kabam can’t even load up a proper profile/configuration for AQ..
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Hey there everyone, I’ve got a quick update from the team. To begin, we want to apologize that this issue occurred. We know how hard you all have worked to move up between the different brackets and that logging in to find yourself in a different one could be upsetting.

Second, we wanted to let you know that we are working on a solution for this that includes compensation, but that we will need to wait for this AQ series to end in order to gather the data we need begin implementing that solution. In the meantime, everyone is free to run through the current AQ series if they so choose.

Again, we would like to apologize for any confusion this issue may have caused and we hope to have more information for everybody soon.

Thats pathetic, why would anyone want to run through it for four map 3 crystals, a bit of gold and a few hundred Glory from milestones?
    This is no solution its just a dirty cop out not to do anything to solve the problem because its a weekend
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Hey there everyone, I’ve got a quick update from the team. To begin, we want to apologize that this issue occurred. We know how hard you all have worked to move up between the different brackets and that logging in to find yourself in a different one could be upsetting.

Second, we wanted to let you know that we are working on a solution for this that includes compensation, but that we will need to wait for this AQ series to end in order to gather the data we need begin implementing that solution. In the meantime, everyone is free to run through the current AQ series if they so choose.

Again, we would like to apologize for any confusion this issue may have caused and we hope to have more information for everybody soon.

Absolutely positively disgusted.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

What do you mean were free to? Do we have to waste our time and do this to get the compensation or are we able to just say never mind without penalty for not participating. Also we haven’t even received compensation from last AQ fiasco. Please clarify.
  • AndyC21AndyC21 Posts: 4
    Could we please have an update soon? I imagine there are several thousand alliances that have already hit the milestones for the normal tier... Will we be compensated for lost rewards? Will we be compensated for map costs this week? Will the alliances be placed back into their proper bracket? Or will we have to go 2 weeks and advance through normal and advanced brackets?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Every alliance should be given compensation dependant upon what tier they was meant to be in whether they decide to run this weeks AQ debacle or not.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134

Just look at this reply, free to do what exactly? Is aq free? Do we play higher maps or not? You guys have problems every few days, and leave such kind of replies. Even my ally members are unhappy with this reply.
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    İ suspect these mods are really the mods of this game. They may use pilots also 😂 because no game or forum mode could be unaware of his business as the ones working for kabam

We invesitigate we try to understand we follow it required a thousand respense to make them understand that there is some wrong issue with iphone users :)
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Really you have to wait? Since when? You guys have reset aq after it started before...but you can't now all of a sudden?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Brainimpacter @AndyC21 @DrZola @Gmonkey @ILovePonies
    The way I read @Kabam Zibiit ‘s response is this: run this week. Collect the **** Normal rewards, and then once AQ is over and they can see everyone’s final score as to what bracket they would have been in they will send out compensation to players equal to what they should have gotten. Zibiit is basically saying we get to keep these puke rewards on top of it.
    If that’s NOT what he’s saying and Kabam does anything less it’ll be a travesty.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    DukeZman wrote: »
    The way I read @Kabam Zibiit ‘s response is this: run this week. Collect the **** Normal rewards, and then once AQ is over and they can see everyone’s final score as to what bracket they would have been in they will send out compensation to players equal to what they should have gotten. Zibiit is basically saying we get to keep these puke rewards on top of it.
    If that’s NOT what he’s saying and Kabam does anything less it’ll be a travesty.

But what about the alliances that auto started map 2 by accident as it was the recommended map?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    DukeZman wrote: »

But what about the alliances that auto started map 2 by accident as it was the recommended map?

That is a bummer, but not sure what Kabam should do, we got auto changed to a Map4 last week for some reason and I almost pressed it but caught it at the last minute.
This discussion has been closed.