**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• Barnes1Barnes1 Posts: 23
    First off all increase the difficulty (sentinel instead of adaptoids)of AQ without any increase of rewards which eventually lead to spend in more money and you always doing something or the other to screw us ( calling off diversity) and can't get your servers going and don't listen to our problems and if listens to any problems you all come with lame reply like we will see and we will inform the team. Just remember you all are nothing without us. We just deserves a respect and you kabam treat us like any madman in the streets who is just shouting in the forum's. And yes good news for summoners my alliance just uninstall the game so you all can get more kabammed as we don't wanna risk our phones for stupid good for nothing game. As you (kabam) all will run away only saying sorry and giving stupid in game compensation but we will lost our phone. Some of my alliance mate our businessmen and there whole business is run by there phone. So,in the end I would like to say it is only motherfuckin game treat it like that and it is bothering you please uninstall it and see how the worlds doing and I hope you all have a family its a Sunday go out with them spend time with them. #uninstallmcoc
    -Motherfuckin Summoner
  • Apaullus_Apaullus_ Posts: 17
    Hi @Kabam Zibiit and thanks for the heads up. You say that we are « free to run through the current AQ series » but will scores matter in the end? Or shall we all play map 3 to spare resources?
  • BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    I thought there will be no more brackets was expecting more glory crystals cause we run map 4&5 in result getting more points. The value of items in The glory store are still the same and it's 8th of July. Please fix this getting map 2 rewards and 10 glory sucks
  • I just opened a bunch of map 2 crystals not even realizing what was going on. Probably get denied the ones I deserve cause I accidentally opened these. I'm half asleep and realized it after I got some t3 skill shards. Not a good start to the day.

Normal bracket for everyone!

The cheaper glory store being put on hold along with this most recent snafu right before AW season 3 kicks off is just what the community needed.
  • om_ziom_zi Posts: 7
    LOL don't guys get it by now?

Normal Bracket = No Glory
    No Glory = No Free Revives and Potions
    No Revives and Potions = Unit Spent
    Unit Spent = Real Money Spent

Especially those who are fighting in EXPERT BRACKET of Alliances War

Outrageous :p:D
  • BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    Hey there everyone, I’ve got a quick update from the team. To begin, we want to apologize that this issue occurred.

In the meantime, everyone is free to run through the current AQ series if they so choose.
    Where's the downvote button? I can't find it.

Compensations has been the answer for every problem in the game while people still use resources. You guys need to be serious on how you handle your customer base. General answers like those have negative impact for players. It takes time and guys open these maps cause their looking for ranking up materials where some of them are expiring waiting for compensations. You shouldn't open the quest if you weren't prepared and we were ok with the postponement. When you open it we new everything is.back to normal and we will be receiving good rewards.
  • om_ziom_zi Posts: 7
    om_zi wrote: »
    LOL don't guys get it by now?

Normal Bracket = No Glory
    No Glory = No Free Revives and Potions
    No Revives and Potions = Unit Spent

Especially those who are fighting in EXPERT BRACKET of Alliances War

Outrageous :p:D

Oh and don't forget...

Overheating devices = crashes
    Crashes = discounted Health Point during AW Fight
    Discounted Health = Potions needed
    Potions Needed = Glory
    No Glory = Unit Spent

Looking forward to Season 3 Alliances War: wars of the riches
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    I really hate re-posting the same question but let's get serious please. We are mid-AQ and still no explanation as to how this series will go on. We need to know before we start our next AQ tonight, cause no one likes wasting both resources and time, on something that eventually may not count at all.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Guys.. on the plus side I think we've just unlocked a new compensation tier.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    First of all here is 19.0 update one day complty blackout and waste / second and important thing overheats
    / third randomly broken ability on some Char (E.g dormamu soul link / ghost rider sp1 doesnt work anymore) / 4 july offer ppl waiting this a year yet another fail / and now AQ ( we were top 11 last week now play for map 1 crystal ) AW SEASON 3 come soon this is getting absulitly **** dont u agree @Kabam Miike ? @kabam
  • 51monPa_51monPa_ Posts: 6
    Just a simple clarification plz. Do we continue running aq this week or not? Will treasury be reimbursed fully? If we don’t run it, we will be penalised next week? Will everyone receive the same “compensation” regardless of running the full week or just day 1? Simple support and communication, doesn’t take much
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 619 ★★★
    It’s sunday, I don’t think the subject desserves an emergency response, even if the community has the same questions
  • KriisshhKriisshh Posts: 27
    My Allinace also fell from expert to normal , don't know what is going though . And Some other Issue is also Going in my Alliance mate Account.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Have they even told us how compensation will be decided?
    it better not be based on our finish in the AQ that is currently running as many accidentally went into map 2 as it defaulted to that map at start not their usual map 5 or 6 and others did not join their usual map because the rewards for normal come nowhere near to cover the cost and there was no word on map cost refunds or compensation at the time, so they ran with lesser maps than usual.
    They should compensate everyone the same based on the tier the alliance was meant to be in this week
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The problem with Kabam is that they often focus on what we would have gotten of things went right - compensation. It doesn't account well for the frustration and handwringing that only increases the longer these problems continue without communication. That's what really causes alienation among players.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike there are things you could do right away to put people at ease.

1) No map costs for the rest of AQ. This eliminates the fear alliances are burning treasury resources for nothing and avoids speculation and tense discussions among officers.

2) If the AQ update is still delayed, announce that tiers will be restored to everyone's July 3 rank. It would be wrong to promote or demote based on the results of AQ ending 7-4 because you told us tiers were ending.

3) Change the glory store prices. This seems like a small, manageable change to benefit players.

4) Award glory for this AQ to match what alliances received in the AQ ending 6/26. People need this resource as war season approaches. The fair way to award it is based on the last AQ where we believed tiers mattered.

I would say cancel this AQ and restart, but this technical problem doesn't seem to be easily fixed quickly enough to just restart. The players need their glory.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    So i propose a small solution that can take care of a few things. What if every alliance can agree to not run a single war match for season three. (One month). Everyone stays in their same spot. No stress on players, times, etc. Now while this means no season rewards for anyone, it sends a clear and non confusing message that the game in current state is not acceptable. This saves the player money as well and will give Kabam an entire month to get these bugs and problems fixed. The alternantive is someones phone is going to fry, battery explode, any number of issues. Since kabam has been made aware of this issue, and acknowledged this issue, any damages caused by this software are liable. You really want some kids fingers burned? Replaced phones? Possible lawsuits? Yes those are the end all extreme examples but anyone who has any social media device knows just how quicking and expensively these things can, have, and will continue to escalate.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    There is 4 hours and 50 mins left in AQ. Can we please get an answer on how to proceed. I don’t want to burn map 5 resources for nothing! Or is this AQ even going to count towards anything. These are things that should have been addressed yesterday!
  • DEMONICDEMONIC Posts: 1
    Absolutely Disgusting! You should talk to us instead of posting apologies without actually solving anything. You ruined our weekend and our desire to play.
    We were in expert tier , now we’re getting nice 10 glory points and map 1 crystals.....
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Have they even told us how compensation will be decided?
    it better not be based on our finish in the AQ that is currently running as many accidentally went into map 2 as it defaulted to that map at start not their usual map 5 or 6 and others did not join their usual map because the rewards for normal come nowhere near to cover the cost and there was no word on map cost refunds or compensation at the time, so they ran with lesser maps than usual.
    They should compensate everyone the same based on the tier the alliance was meant to be in this week

we need answers FFS
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Another four hours gone without so much as an acknowledgement. This is baffling. How are people supposed to pick maps today?
This discussion has been closed.