**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Tl;Dr, does this cover why we're doing map 4, yet we're getting map 1/2 rewards???
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    It's not just the fact that everyone's been dropped into the bottom bracket, it also affects the scores you earn doing the maps, last week my alliance ran map 3 each day, got around 1.2m points per map, this week we are not even getting 1m points from a map, 200k points is a lot to lose, and that's going to affect the milestone rewards.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @kabam Ahab" any response or update to this? Missing out on hundreds of glory, and map 4 crystals. This is a joke
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can u ar the very least, and i mean very least, remove the map cost while this gets figured out? It’s a huge investment for little rewads, we hit max rewards about 6 hours into day 1. This is a moral killer.
  • 2nd_Att3mpt2nd_Att3mpt Posts: 12
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious i hope you are all enjoying your Sunday bbq bacause when you get into the office tomorrow morning you will be entering a s41t storm
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Of all the **** responses Kabam has given us this tops them all. And then to continue to ignore us when all we want is some clarification is the biggest F U, Kabam could send our way. The last few months it’s become increasly clear they don’t give a damn about us or what we have to say.

I was hopeful last weeks chat with the mods during downtime was going to be the turning point of righting the ship. However all it turned out to be was a false flag to try and calm the waters before the big deals came out to get people to open their wallets and ignore the boycott/logout plans. Congratulations to them as they managed to “Kabam” us yet again
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    All these people complaining and rightfully so yet no one from kabam talking to us exactly the same as the overheating issues discussion just an occasion comment to say we are investigating then nothing it's been 4 days since the last time I've been able to play the game does kabam have any idea how much content can be grinded for in that time or the knock on effect by not being able to play? Then they bring out a compensation package for the downtime that really shows that no one at kabam plays this game because if they did there would be no way they would be happy as a player with what has been offered. You watch now the overheating issue will not be compensated nor will the aq mess up I mean look at the mess up of assassin assignments and merc missions which never appeared nor have the missed rewards nor an apology thanks kabam we as players feel appreciated :-(
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Pretty sure Kabam will adjust everything accordingly. Lets give them sufficient time to fix things.
  • 51monPa_51monPa_ Posts: 6
    C’mon kabam! Do we continue wasting resources or do we all go on break?
  • This round of a AQ should be suspended until the issues are sorted... Place allainces back in the tier they were before the issues .. half our alliance have their phones overheating and the game is not playable for many ..Give Kabam a few days to sort the issues out and relaunch AQ with the changes which in general looked positive
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Pretty sure Kabam will adjust everything accordingly. Lets give them sufficient time to fix things.

I think the problem is the lack of response, when they have had people on the forums replying to other topics, but not this one which affects the entire player base, it annoys people.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I can’t believe we’ve gone up until almost the launch of the next map and have heard zero from any mod on this topic. Shameful. Guess my AQ 5x5 alliance is gonna keep doing lower maps and make the decision for ourselves to not waste the resources. I mean at this point it seems we’re deciding all of this for ourselves anyway. Wow. Mods have time to mess with other threads and delete comments but can’t give a basic answer to one of the biggest game modes affecting thousands of groups of players. Update 12.0 called, it says you’re holding it’s beer - and dumping it in the trash
  • R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Posts: 13
    Are the maps gonna be free this time around??? No point in investing resources for such crappy rewards.
  • BigTuna13BigTuna13 Posts: 43
    Okay. More than 24 hours to communicate and you've said nothing. Thanks. We'll just have blind faith in a company that has NO IDEA how to handle the front lines of issues.

We're not asking you to answer each person individually. Just give us a damn answer as to what exactly your intern tried to tell us yesterday.
  • EchEch Posts: 14
    Don’t understand why they don’t take AQ down, fix the issue, take it back up and use the 30min timers like they have done before?
    edited July 2018
    1. If we run map 5 all week, are we guaranteed to receive full milestone rewards at the end as expected?

2. Compensation: if we aren't receiving proper rewards...will teams that ran map 6 or map 5 receive compensation fair to what they spent? Or will it be a middle-ground similar to those running maps 1-4?

3. Will what we do this week, AQ or not, affect our potential standing and rewards the following week?
    Ech wrote: »
    Don’t understand why they don’t take AQ down, fix the issue, take it back up and use the 30min timers like they have done before?

Because those able to make decisions are probably out until Monday. Unthinkable that they'd fix a server issue over the weekend.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Carnage313 wrote: »
    Guys please look on the bright side. The premium crystal deal came out for purchase on time and without any bugs.

Yes! Can't wait to dupe my 2*s some more!
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    Kabam kodos for answering your player base we all feel informed and know what to do in only the biggest f... Up since 12.0 this week has been eye opening I guess the whales keep spending so no need to talk to your player base I mean a simple, we are still investigating, would at least help but we don't even get that
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 285 ★★★
    Well, the first day of AQ is officially over and due to zero communication from Kabam on how compensation is going to be decided, my alliance has to make a decision that could very well be the wrong one. C’mon guys, talk to us. It’s all we want to know. Will alliances with more points at the end of this series get more compensation than others; will it be the same; will it be bracketed according to the first map played, prestige or something else?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I have read through all of these looking for a clear answer from kabam but they never responded to questions since last post.

Day 2 aq is now here. It would be nice to know what the aq compensation is before using resources to open map 5.

Will we get the rewards we otherwise would have received by doing map 5? Will this be just a waste of time and resources to run map 5 (or map 6), and instead we should just save the time/energy and run map 3?

I would prefer not to run map 5 if we aren’t going to get the rank and milestone rewards for map 5. But I don’t want to not run it, if we are supposed to as compensation.

Anyone have an answer?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    would love if Kabam could at least fix the AQ opening next battlegroup only requiring 1 to join instead of the annoying 3 that was done away with many months ago.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Bunch of **** !!! Started map 5 and instead we are on map 2 ! @Kabam Miike this is unacceptable ! You guys have screwed us 2 weeks straight in aq !!! Now we won't even get our usual points.

We need rewards from 2 weeks ago stat !!!!
  • PparkerspideyPparkerspidey Posts: 7
    Map 2 is the default on normal. We got stuck on it as well.
This discussion has been closed.