**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• dabcity574dabcity574 Posts: 15
    Come on Kabam! You messed up in AQ for some reason we are now in normal bracket? Please fix this. ttbr1i7w1p5b.jpeg
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    What else can go wrong? In over 3 years of playing, this is by far the worst 2 weeks ever in game.
  • Bri1083Bri1083 Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    Cost refunded and milestones gifted, second major, game altering screw up in the same week...unacceptable
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    I think there is no any issues about AQ brackets,bcs its says that new AQ will start,so everyone start from begining...And going to the top as always :) So dont panic for week or two u will be in same old expert bracket,if u deserv it.
    Cheers
  • Either give us back the resources or a free week of AQ
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Same thing here
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Free AQ, get the same rewards as last AQ as compensation, keep 30 min timers. Fix this ASAP!
  • Charlief_2512Charlief_2512 Posts: 11
    Alliance quest tiers are wrong we are showing normal tier with milestones capped at 6million points , no changes were said the new aq is delayed so why are the tiers wrong
  • It is a start, bad consistency over no consistency
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Show me where it says that then I'll agree
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    It has everyone in Normal brackets playing for poor rank rewards and needing only 6 million to hit the really poor beginner milestones too
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    UGH. Same stuff for us. We were expert tier
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Lol. They postponed new AQ. Read before posting smth
  • New AQ Rewards System + 19.0 Glitches + delay of AQ system = this situation in short. I'm VERY curious to know how the removal of the AQ Tier system in the near future will effect the number of players needed to join each BG to unlock the next. Being in Normal, it's 3. Advanced, 2. Expert, 1. What will dictate this once the tiers are gone? Will it default to the Alliance Prestige? Or will it be based on Rank the Alliance landed the week prior? Or will they all simply default to a set number from now on for all? @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Please, when you have a moment if you could, clarify this one? It had never occurred to me til now that this is something I had not heard about with the new rewards system (although I might have overlooked it, in which case, sorry for asking something that was already addressed.)
  • Famous_NeckbeardFamous_Neckbeard Posts: 25
    didn't an ingame message just get sent out yesterday that the new AQ set up was delayed anyways?
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Show me where it says that then I'll agree

Show me where they said that everyone will stay in same tier after restart?
    That BS! AQ doesn’t have seasons like war, we keep our level no matter what. Resetting everyone to normal is a bug!

Fix this ASAP! And there better be proper compensation for all the milestone rewards we are losing out on! Glory and proper map crystals!
  • Fatty50Fatty50 Posts: 6
    My 14 mil alliance has been dropped from expert tier to normal tier in the most recent AQ with no warning after scoring 96 mil in the last session. Anybody else having this same issue.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    Yeah we scored 128 million and are in normal tier
    Just make sure we don’t lose out on the correct milestone rewards we should be getting!
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I knew today was going too good to last, I won a tenner on a scratch card, England got through to the semi-final, I kicked a duck up the ar$3, then kabam had to ruin it for me just before I settle down for the night
  • DJ_BravoDJ_Bravo Posts: 6
    Typical Kabam...shame what they are doing to the Marvel name. Every other day it’s something new smh
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    we finished 75th in AQ expert tier last week and now in normal bracket WTF
  • Bri69walBri69wal Posts: 12
    edited July 2018
    Having same issue and still waiting for the last rewards for the issues in game from 19.0. Give us 30 min timers and comphensate players for rewards we are missing. When is the fix going to be released for all of us iPhone users with overheating and battery drain and lag in game?
  • sn8kblacksn8kblack Posts: 28
    Hail Kabam! Gr8 job man... Another world class event.
This discussion has been closed.