**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

We need to get insane compenwation for problems with game in past week and today with Aq! @Kabam Miike

Compensation 41 votes

We need insane or better compensation?
90%
Neroa65Mystic_ReaperDJRipsterAntony687Slux83Ace_03TendersquaddocdanzFasi2907hydrogohardPFunkSuper_Mitch_83kraioszeroILovePoniesLeo_ruToasterNatterChosenOne941koDankestChefBlaZeN 37 votes
Curent proposal for compensation is ok.
7%
CassyShadPrinceOdapoltrona 3 votes
We don't need compensation, all good.
2%
Charlie_Scene 1 vote

Comments

• Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    5 k 5 star shards minimum
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Lmao. This game is going thru a lot of bs rn. Forget compensations even. Let them take a day or 2 and fix it!
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    At least, this is insane, every week we have problems with game, last week, aq/aw, arena, now again aq, i really love this game but i want to play without bugs @Antony687 @Kabam Miike
  • mflat872mflat872 Posts: 4
    When are we suppose to see these compensation along with compensation with game freezing?
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    I sure love 3 enerfy refills and 50k gold. Seriously what kind of compensation is that
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    I would be happy with 12.0 compensation +revives and health potions. Also with them taking the game offline for a few days and get all their bugs and messes fixed...
  • Hi All!

We do appreciate all of your valuable feedback! You can read our latest Compensation updates here. If you want to share your thoughts, concerns or if you have questions about Compensation, you can post them here.

This discussion has been closed.