**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yellowjackets Biosting-issues in new Antman quest?

Thus far Ive only done up through 3.1 of the Heroic levels. Ive done 3.1 twice, and both times I know YJs boss node is the Bio Sting effects lasts forever. Is it supposed to be starting at the beginning of the match, or only if you get caught in a special?

Both times for me its started at the beginning of the fight. My understanding is youre supposed to get caught by it. It doesnt matter to me as Im using 5/50 Skills and beating him by the time I use first special. However, if its not supposed to start at beginning of match it could really affect some of the players who dont have higher fighters.

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It's supposed to start at the beginning
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Wasnt sure as one of my teammates warned someone that if they got caught by it in the Uncollected quest itd be there the rest of the fight. I havent made it that far on that one to know yet.
  • Options
    RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    In uncollected it starts on you when the fight begins and lasts forever. I had blade's danger sense and it cancelled the icon and when I used sp2 it still killed me. So just go into the fight with the mindset that you cannot use any specials.