**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Game Tuner against ToS?

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Hi, so I use Game Tuner on my Android to change the graphics settings for the game since I have quite not a new phone. Is this against ToS? By the way, Game Tuner is an official Samsung app. Would prefer if admins or mods answered. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Not sure if it's the same thing but there are game booster apps on play store that Kabam support have told me are ok to use and don't violate the tos
  • Hey The_Unknown,

While I don't have all the details about Game Tuner to hand, any third party software which interferes with the way in which the game is intended to perform would be considered a breach of our Terms of Service, and could lead to sanctions being taken against your game account.

I would highly encourage against it's use, but you may wish to contact our Support Team for more details. They may be able to get additional clarification for you from our Game Team. Additionally, you may wish to review our Terms of Service at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.