**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A little tip for overheating

Hey guys I’m an IPhone 8 user and running 11.4. With the overheating issue I’ve been messing around with the settings in my phone. I’m not a techy, but I’ve noticed some help by doing the following: (also it helped a few of my alliance members as well) Good luck :)
1. Go to Settings
2. Accessibility
3. Increase Contrast
4. Set up like this in the pic below:
7jdi5p5cv9x0.png

Comments

• DJYANKEENYDJYANKEENY Posts: 38
    Strikout wrote: »
    If I have to change the settings on my phone to play this game I’m getting a refund from Apple and selling my account. This is absurd.

Just a little tip to help, it’s your choice.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    I just iron my clothes until it cools down
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    Unfortunately this didn‘t work for me ... still overheating :/

Sorry bro. Also I’ve heard a lot of people saying don’t charge and play at the same time. Heard it over heats faster
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DJYANKEENY wrote: »

Sorry bro. Also I’ve heard a lot of people saying don’t charge and play at the same time. Heard it over heats faster

Never charge and play at the same time. Even without the kabam bug it’s not good for your battery.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Never charge and play at the same time. Even without the kabam bug it’s not good for your battery.

Yes.
    I noticed also that the lag is higher if I try to play and charge the phone.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    DJYANKEENY wrote: »

I'd agree with this but I guess Android had come much further than iOS now.

I have my Moto z play and I use it whatever way I want to. Really great device and Motorola is under-rated. Wish ppl would get out from Apple and Samsung clutches.
    Someone told me a while back that play and charging with an off brand charger makes it overheat too. This was before the current issue.
  • Didn’t work for me. My iPhone is still overheating. Literally it heats up in a minute after i open the game.
    Sorry all. It’s helped me a bit. I’ve also turned off multiple background apps that I don’t need refreshing and I’ve made sure to have some room in my memory just Incase. Sorry to hear it didn’t work for ya. But I’m hoping that some people out of the over 500 that have seen this have got a bit of help. :(
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    zxzi5zp982cv.jpeg

How about this? I havent tested it extensively but i observed a noticeable reduction in device heating up.