**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beast or x23

Both duped, who to r5?

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    X23
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    X23 hands down
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited June 2017
    Beast for map 5-6. Mayb quest.

X23 for quest.
  • MaverickMaverick Posts: 21
    Beast lives up to his name.. his bleeds r good.. xtra damage/targetted healing every 5 hits.. and resistance to bleed.. tat really helps
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Save for 5* versions
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    X 23. She is a really good ROL contender.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Who fits best into some kind of synergy build that could be useful? That is the one I would pick! Who is at r5 that together with one of these guys will have a synergy?
    If the answer is "no one" then maybe you hold your goods a while longer...
    I disagree with the "Wait for a 5" A energized 4 star team at r5 is well worth having until the RIGHT five stars come along.
    Synergized and unlocked 4s! Better than an odd squad of 5 stars
  • Thanks for the suggestions, I was leaning toward x23 because she's a great utility champ and that regen gets you out of trouble. Beast is fun to use too.
    As for synergies I have the worst champs for synergy so I never factor that in to decisions.
    Next 5* will open over next couple of days, only mutant is red cyclops, if I duped him would he be worth r3 over those 4*?
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Thanks for the suggestions, I was leaning toward x23 because she's a great utility champ and that regen gets you out of trouble. Beast is fun to use too.
    As for synergies I have the worst champs for synergy so I never factor that in to decisions.
    Next 5* will open over next couple of days, only mutant is red cyclops, if I duped him would he be worth r3 over those 4*?

No.
  • Ha didn't think so
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    x23 all the way!
  • 20sc60dcpn6p.png
    It is done, 5th r5.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Has anyone experienced the issue where beast is not switching bw his 2 modes through specials? This is making me having second thoughts on taking him to r4.
    Is beast bugged?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/6a6z1e/is_beast_bugged/?ref=search_posts
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I also read somewhere that Beast is constantly triggering MD in AW.
    I rank everyone straight to 3 and wait to see if the next Crystal gives me a squad worth prepping for 5
    I always factor synergies. I think it will pay off in the long run. If a five fits with a squd of 5/50 4s then maybe he makes sense to rank but I go slow and planned...Don't rely on your skill build! You never know when they will nerf again...same for synergies...but take em into account is my opion.
    There is NO situation where a little more perfect block, or a lot more critical, or increased stun isn't gonna be useful!
  • No what I mean is I literally have barely any synergies within my champs. No 'crit team' opportunities or block prof. I have a few but I rely on my playing ability a lot. If you saw my masteries you'd scream
    lol maybe calls for expensive surgery! Pull out those skill resets!
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I have both beast and x23 at r5 and find that beast is better