**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we succsess in this game if..

Dont spend real money or grinding arena hard for units and BC

Can we succsess in this game if.. 28 votes

Yes of course
32%
Haji_SaabBatman_X10StoyvensenRCunhaWerewrymAkarsh383TinoMiaNewYorkSmittyhope4tg 9 votes
Maybe,if you know how to play
32%
GriffoplayKenshioKyleMBahamutPacificWarriorpd187David12364XxOriginalxXGodslayer313 9 votes
No,u need to spent real money if you wanna be in top
35%
DrZolaStefanjonesFeeney234VeryCoolUserNameJonibärchenMaidrilShadowReptileskullduggery72An_Asian_1Hyperbolein_1 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yes of course
    I am and have always been F2P, which is like 3 years now or something. Spending doesn't initiate success in this game, it just accelerates it.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Spending real money can give you an edge VS non-spender couse you can have more rosource to rank up pg and/or have some aweakening gems and the like. Spending real money can speed up your in-game achivements couse you can buy more pots and/or revives too.
    You can have the same in more time. BUT the more time you take to achive some results the less they can help you couse the game evolves. So it is better if you run all events for maximum rewards (units and resources) and do some arenas to gain more units to 100% story quests.
  • Options
    Played the game since 2015 and only started spending real money about last month. My progress didn’t improve drastically but I have a rating of 250k+
  • Options
    Also some advice. You should make an effort to run Arena, it will help a lot even if you’re not going for the champ. Just hit the milestones
  • Options
    David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    edited July 2018
    I know that,i was grinding arena hardly last winter(7 months ago)
    I could do any quest,and had many units,but since i have stopped playing arena,i cant finish always uncollcted without some items to spend,i dont have units,cant buy revives so i can finish quests and i am always stucked somewhere..so that means u need units anyway...buying offers or grinding units..