**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duped Daredevil 4* and Signature Level 99 Not Evading Storm's SP2 on Node 19 in War

Is this a bug?

I do not have my own duped DD but I have previously witnessed in war when encountering a storm on node 19 he would auto-evade her SP2. However, over the last couple of months of fighting in 2 wars per week, two individuals in my current alliance (one with a duped DD and sig level 99) confirmed that this no longer happens...that Storm's SP2 hits every time.

Shouldn't a duped DD evade this as before? I also found this were someone else mentions it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/69nzhu/dare_devil_vs_unblockable_2_in_aw/

Comments

• Options
    lankmarlankmar Posts: 8
    I have a duped 4/40 sig level 99 DD classic I keep getting hit with storms special 2 on node 19 in war. I have also noticed that I couldn't get a block up in time when I was fighting a symbiotic spider man on node 5 in war with his unblockable special 1 I would like to get answers for this problem. It is costing me units when I have to revive . lankmar
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Has anyone else seen this? Lank is in my alliance.
  • Options
    no one else has seen this? Has it been fixed?
  • Options
    Can this discussion be closed? I believe it's been fixed.