**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily T3 catalyst quests only give shards now?

Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I had to do the mutant T3 catalyst quest today in order to rank up and I looked at the rewards and saw that you only 200 shards for completion now. Are you f****** kidding me? Did I miss the announcement or how long has it been like this now? I remember always getting a full T3cc for completion rewards on these daily quests

Comments

• Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Bud u aren't alone I've been running the skill 1 for a month and have yet too pull 1 single t3 used too get 2-3 but now nothing.
  • Options
    rnr87 wrote: »
    Bud u aren't alone I've been running the skill 1 for a month and have yet too pull 1 single t3 used too get 2-3 but now nothing.

Not only that, but you used to get a t3cc for completion rewards. I’m just curious if they announced this change or they snuck it in without anyone really noticing it
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I don't remember an announcement but that doesn't mean there isn't 1 somewhere on here I've posted here about this same thing this month and have yet too get a response. It's kinda ridiculous too take 2-3 months too get the t3 catalyst when t4cc come at a faster rate. Well depending on where u are in the game.
  • Options
    rnr87 wrote: »
    I don't remember an announcement but that doesn't mean there isn't 1 somewhere on here I've posted here about this same thing this month and have yet too get a response. It's kinda ridiculous too take 2-3 months too get the t3 catalyst when t4cc come at a faster rate. Well depending on where u are in the game.

I’m 95% sure that you got a t3cc from the completion reward. I remember because I would run these all the time when I was ranking up 4*s like crazy and seemed to always be 1 or 2 short. Actually the first time I’ve run a t3cc quest in a couple months due to me focusing on 5*s but I found myself short 1 mutant t3cc. So I ran it and got nothing. They definitely changed it

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Drummer829 wrote: »
    I had to do the mutant T3 catalyst quest today in order to rank up and I looked at the rewards and saw that you only 200 shards for completion now. Are you f****** kidding me? Did I miss the announcement or how long has it been like this now? I remember always getting a full T3cc for completion rewards on these daily quests

It is all random. Sometimes (rarely) you get a full catalyst, but most of the time, you just get fragments. Has been this way for, at least a year, if not more.
  • Options
    SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Oh ya they took the full cat away. And no it's been changed only since last update cuz I ran them all once a week. Tell me you cant be overly surprised that happend tho just make it more hard to rank up champs why not.......great job kabam way to stick it to us in the only way we can get them
  • Options
    Sixate wrote: »
    Oh ya they took the full cat away. And no it's been changed only since last update cuz I ran them all once a week. Tell me you cant be overly surprised that happend tho just make it more hard to rank up champs why not.......great job kabam way to stick it to us in the only way we can get them

That may be the most “Kabam” thing Kabam could have done.
  • Options
    Specimen2001Specimen2001 Posts: 14
    Its so frustrating to see these things happen as i love this game, i feel blindsided as there was no warning whatsoever that the full catalyst was taken away, for one ill have to do the 3 stamina per tile quest for shards that are almost nothing, it just feels like im getting the overpriced catalyst bundles forced down my throat because im not trying to a quest 12 times for a single catalyst
    Bring back the full catalyst kabam please
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They haven't made an announcement but I guarantee they will say nothing has changed. I used to get a full one regularly but I haven't in a very... very long time. They nerfed it at some point since I started playing.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    There has never been a full t3 catalyst as either completion or exploration rewards from the daily t3 class catalyst quest. It’s always been shards. At least for the last 3 years.