**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bug in arena rewards.. :(

My issue is exactly what's written on the title.

To tell the long story and explain a little bit about what happened.
Yesterday, the rewards for Reparation quest we're kind of fishy for me.

2 of my close friends have been playing the game with me for almost a month now, both of them got 400k-ish score on the arena. And both of them had Civil Warrior as a reward for being in the 1%-10% ranking. While I only received the 11%-25% rewards even though I reached the score of 645,216 (to be exact). I know it's only a three star hero, but it's a big thing for us newbs because we don't have enough heroes yet to do the quests. In fact, it has happened to me twice! IN A ROW! I let the first one slide, since I thought it would be fixed. It had the same scenario as what happened the recent arena rewards. 2 of my friends were below 400k and I was able to reach the max milestone rewards and still couldn't get a single damned three-star hero. Anyone there who could explain things to me? And is there any way I could redeem the correct rewards for this? It's kind of frustrating because I allotted time to reach the score with few heroes to play with. I also got the screenshots to prove what happened. Btw, gzinky30 is my IGN and pluslethatminun is one of my friends. HELP!!! PLEASE!!

j2ac9ootadn5.png
1ctwxayhzyhf.png
l48cnep4eekn.jpg
rhd84cmn3uja.jpg[a7tvsupaqf4h.jpg
img]

P.S.
I don't know if it matters or not, but both of my friends have android phones, and I use an apple phone.

Comments

• Gzinky30Gzinky30 Member Posts: 2
    We all started about a month ago. Probably last week of May. Can you explain what's beginners bracket? Thanks.
  • Arus25Arus25 Member Posts: 158
    There 3 bracket
    Cannot remember the timeframe
    The moment u create the account, your timeframe starts.

Beginner bracket
    Intermediate bracket
    Veteran bracket (ppl who account more than 2 mths) where majority of us are competing