"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Member Posts: 121
    fdjnjkqrnfhb.png

I am so freaking PISSED rightt now! Before 19.0 updates, everything was fine! I purposely started a new account to take advantages of the beginner brackets stuffs and bought some good offers and units! Now overheating, lag and low FPS during gameplay, apps crashing always.. Currently I am putting some ice packs under my iPhone to prevent it from crashing due to overheating... now what?? Keeps on getting lost of connections! How are KABAM gonna compensate for so many problems and I lost few infinite streaks on my arena! I have to make full use of every 2hours because I am still in the beginner brackets! Currently I am farming summoners trials, featureod 3star, basic 4star and 4star featured arena! With stupid disconnections like this, how am I supposed to play and farm arena???!!!

P/S: i can stream movies without problems, play PUBG so smoothly without problems at all! Then why is it MCOC keeps getting frequent disconnections EVERY 15-20minutes?!!!
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    It's happening in all modes of game play.

iPhone X on iOS 11.4
  • HollowbornHollowborn Member Posts: 345
    Disconnect/ Can't Connect Issue for myself.
    Samsung S9, Verizon...
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Member Posts: 27
    iPad Air 2

Game gets to home screen, then locks and pops up network connection error message.

Can’t even grab my free crystals before it locks, haha.

Five times in a row......that’s....pretty bad.
  • OmniOmni Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    multiple times this morning in war and aq
  • Ricky_Bobby75Ricky_Bobby75 Member Posts: 42
    @kabamLyra @kabam Lyra

ec4uhl1f6b7i.jpg

Device: samsung note 8
    Sequence of events
    - You get this message on any all game modes.
    - Next comes the "reloading" screen of death.
    - After that, comes the "you've been disconnected" message
    - Next thing you know you've been kicked from the game.
    - Come back in, champ half health (who cares event quest but on AW and AQ this is unacceptable)
    - Next, we spend our resources healing our aq/aw champs. We tell you about it, but you dont care.

Its tiresome, game is supposed to be a stress reliever
    Oh, and on top of that. 3 aq fights and my battery from 100%to 80%.
    Phone overheating as of today.
    Contacting samsung right now as I'm sure with past history in mind they would like to know if there is a piece of software out there turning their devices into a potential hazard threat.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Member Posts: 627 ★★★
    Hollowborn wrote: »
    Disconnect/ Can't Connect Issue for myself.
    Samsung S9, Verizon...

Same device same problem
  • WerewrymWerewrym Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    So @Kabam Miike said that the compensation we got last time was for many short outages, it seems to me the same thing is happening this month and yet still less compensation for the major inconvenience that it has been to us...
  • ForgotN_SoldierForgotN_Soldier Member Posts: 30
    Lost connection just now for 6th time. I have iPhone X. I can do event quest, but when I try to clear my node in aq I lose connection. Kind of hard to complete map 5 when everyone can’t connect. Seems to be just aq for me. Haven’t been able to move for over a hour now due to lack of connection. Hope u all figure it out.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Member Posts: 121
    MrOnizuka wrote: »
    fdjnjkqrnfhb.png

I am so freaking PISSED rightt now! Before 19.0 updates, everything was fine! I purposely started a new account to take advantages of the beginner brackets stuffs and bought some good offers and units! Now overheating, lag and low FPS during gameplay, apps crashing always.. Currently I am putting some ice packs under my iPhone to prevent it from crashing due to overheating... now what?? Keeps on getting lost of connections! How are KABAM gonna compensate for so many problems and I lost few infinite streaks on my arena! I have to make full use of every 2hours because I am still in the beginner brackets! Currently I am farming summoners trials, featureod 3star, basic 4star and 4star featured arena! With stupid disconnections like this, how am I supposed to play and farm arena???!!!

P/S: i can stream movies without problems, play PUBG so smoothly without problems at all! Then why is it MCOC keeps getting frequent disconnections EVERY 15-20minutes?!!!

u2ao509qicv5.png
    ks8v9acskdtj.png

So pissed at the random disconnections and made me lost match just like that!

• FireStorm34FireStorm34 Member Posts: 83
    this is getting so old now and ohh look so close to the goldpool arena again 4 hours now not been able to play

ipad pro newest software
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Member Posts: 386 ★★
    dkkf6wlzvjy5.jpg
    Game is down again middle of aw and aq. Thank you @Kabam Miike
  • InfernoDInfernoD Member Posts: 2
    ONCE AGAIN KABAM... FIX YOUR ISSUES.. PERMANENTLY......
    HOW IS THIS FAIR THAT IN MIDDLE OF FIGHT AW & AQ.. OR RIGHT AFTER I WIN THE FIGHT, I LOSE CONNECTION.. ONLY TO HAVE TO FIGHT THE SAME CHAMP AGAIN AND AGAIN... THEN I'M PENALIZED HALF MY LIFE FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER?.. THIS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE WHILE FIGHTING A SENTINEL IN AQ.
    IS THIS YOUR WAY OF ENSURING THAT WE SPEND RESOURCES (CREDITS) OR MONEY TO BUY REVIVES/POTS JUST TO GET THROUGH THIS?
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IT NEEDS ADDRESSING, NOT FLUFFED OVER, NOT EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSES AND THEN PIDDLY SQUAT FOR COMPENSATION LIKE THE **** YOU SENT RECENTLY.. JUST FIX IT!!

9nprzf27ifwy.jpg
    ngeb1mlchjeq.jpg
    1oh1pp23mbap.jpg
  • BapoiBapoi Member Posts: 995 ★★★
    I’m sure he is the one that pulled the plug...

I feel sorry for the moderators here. Yes, a lot of things wrong with the game. But that’s not the failt of any mod here...
  • DasPoundMachineDasPoundMachine Member Posts: 3
    I’ve been lucky in AQ so far but arenas have been a nightmare. Pretty much every fight, I have to reset the game. Most of the time the fight is recovered so that’s good I guess but I’ve also lost fights and nearly my streak. It would be very frustrating to not get a hero you’re grinding for us to these problems, especially if not all devices are impacted the same way.

I’m using an iPhone 6s, fully updated.
  • Godslayer313Godslayer313 Member Posts: 34
    My phone literally locked up on me just now. Lost connection during a fight, tried to screenshot it. Couldn’t do that. Tried to exit the game. Couldn’t do that. TRIED TO CLOSE MY PHONE AND COULDNT DO THAT. So I had to shut down and restart my phone
  • Juice_stJuice_st Member Posts: 21
    Get out while you can...
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Member Posts: 340
    edited July 2018
    game is really going to poop
  • Numbnuts27Numbnuts27 Member Posts: 8
    I’ve come to expect non-stop problems when playing this game, but there is a limit to what any user can put up with. This game is running terribly is an understatement. Constant connection problems plague us all. The overheating problem has got to be bad for our hardware. It boggles my mind how the game continues to get worse in terms of problems and bugs rather than better. Please fix your game.
  • gahrlinggahrling Member Posts: 199
    The game has been disconnecting me every few minutes all day so far.

Android 5.0, Elephone P7000, UK network (ID)
    Disconnects during arena, quest, AW, AQ, and duels.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Member Posts: 190
    Antman and Wasp quest Uncollected difficulty
    It was happening after the champ selection, right before you actually start the fight. Now it's happening as soon as I try to initiate the battle. Just get the "check your connection" message and after a couple minutes I get the disconnected message.

iPhone 7 Plus
    Sprint network
  • Lute87Lute87 Member Posts: 1
    You know having scheduled maintenance every week you would think this game would run smooth but between my phone overheating and now dropping out after 2 fights I’m over this

iPhone 8plus
    iOS 11.4
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Member Posts: 79
    yeah nice one, was just going to go and do boss fight in AQ and guess what? lost connection and now half my health has been taken. This game is on a serious downward spiral really begining to wonder how much longer before this game is canned.
  • WarEagle7111WarEagle7111 Member Posts: 2
    3dsnewmgj3h7.png
    msb9rcoky3p1.png
  • WarEagle7111WarEagle7111 Member Posts: 2
    I hate it wen der is always some issues from kabam
  • HollowbornHollowborn Member Posts: 345
    Good thing we got that dope ass compensation! ;):D
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Member Posts: 98
    OK Kabam, this is just unacceptable. You get enough money to fix these issues and yet you seem to just put a band aid on it just to keep the money rolling in. Not this time! I refuse to spend another dime on this broken game until it is fixed. My alliance is about to quit this game because of losing health and fights due to your game constantly disconnecting. You not only need to find the problenm and fix it but change how the game screws us when it does! You are smearing the Marvel name with this garbage!
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Member Posts: 49
    iPhone 8, dropped connection 3 times in aq. Once after I won the fight. Lost half my health and opponent has full health again. This is ridiculous.
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Member Posts: 131 ★★
    Just like how we got affected by the mega 8+ hours maintenance, this connection issue is affecting is again! Cant do arena, cant do AQ or AW, and cant do quests. Even losing in war while doing fights to this issue. This issue should be fixed ASAP and also a compensation will be nice!
  • EthanusmcEthanusmc Member Posts: 8
    It's time for kabam to own this **** and fix it. One thing after another over heating, connecting issues, blocks broken, lag issues, and a hell of a lot more issues. You would think this is some back ass new game. No they have been around for five years and this just keeps getting worse. Does kabam want people to stop playing their games. Get your **** together kabam