**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold1 Ally recruiting/possible merger

Gold1 tier 3/4... war rating has been between 2050-2400 the last two months. Aq Maps have been 5x5 but there’s clamoring for more map 3... (we will vote on that next aq series). Reach all milestones and have been top 5% in SA every week. (We don’t require duels)

We’re in the victrix family of alliances, and have been around for a very long time. After this last war season we had a lot of players retire or move on to high platinum alliances, and some of our recruits haven’t really fit in.
While we currently have space for 2... We have seven more waiting to leave and wanted to do so before the next war season started.... but I m also willing to part ways with a few players for the benefit of a merger.

Recruiting has been dreadful this offseason but there’s still too big of a core here to split up. Plus I like everyone. Come be our friend and help kick some ass.

IGN: Frattattack86

Comments

• tbirdiamtbirdiam Posts: 13
    Your alliance and mine sound like they are in very similar situations. Please message me on Line to discuss a merger. Line name is same as here. Tbirdiam
  • Frattattack86_Frattattack86_ Posts: 34
    Still looking... preferably with a group with no 4* in their profile
    9jbmuiuat6he.png
    We are looking for 8 now. Can be very flexible with that number
    Still looking for 2-3 more for war season. Prestige 6k please
    Map 5x5, war tier 3-4.
  • LeesensaLeesensa Posts: 72
    How many do you have left for a merger? Add me on line app @ leesensa
    Ehh we’re not looking to merge down sorry... im just looking for recruits to help tie up our loose ends. We teetered in and out of platinum for two war seasons, I’m just trying to keep this group in there this season.
    Well I attracted a trio of guys who duped me and just needed a holdover alliance, I’m back to needing three or four... we got a got great group of people here if anyone is looking for a good home.
    Despite losing three people in a day, we won our last war with only 27 guys placing , and have been crushing AQ, which shows we have some strength and resolve in our group. Hmu
    So just to clarify we aren’t looking for a merger anymore just a small group of friends ideally.