**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sell 5* champs

With the introduction of 6* champs, we should be allowed to sell 5* champs for 6* shards. I understand prior to 6*s, 5*s were part of the end game & people "accidentally" sold them & complained. But now that we have 6*s available & there are still useless 5* champs that exist (I'm looking at you, Groot). So why cant we sell them for a few extra 6* shards? I'd much rather have a few 6* shards instead of groot, netflix dd, antman or magneto.

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Your justification is the very reason why it will never happen.

• sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I'll take those useless 5* champions from you, specifically the Netflix DD and Magneto.

@KABAM y'all need to create an update where we can buy other summoners champions for a "RESONABLE" price might I add
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    don't sell any champs. that is all
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    You're no doubt a noob. Why would you want to sell any champ, 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 star. I actually want them to make it so that selling champs is not a possibility without passwords or special tickets, because that is the easiest way to sabotage an enemy's account.

As someone who once got my 3 star hulk by an A Hole at school, I despise you for making such a dumb request. When there are so many things in the game that need to be requested for, you ask for this.