**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about “ALLIANCE QUEST BRACKETS CORRECTION“

AakashAakash Posts: 340
So if we leave our alliance after the AQ series is over we will still get the compensation rewards later this week right?

Comments

• Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Lol they just closed it and doubled down on their decision. They repeated their initial statement, but then added a “play as NORMAL” to it. THAT would have been actually clear. My god I am just out of words to describe this whole situation.
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Hahahahahaha thats funny bet that hasn't come up yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    I'm still waiting on 100% confirmation before I answer this, but the question has been brought to the team. Will advise once I know more!
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I'd expect a no. The June 29th compensation rewards were not issued to me because I left my team after that AQ cycle to go to another. Kabam claims that because I left it's impossible to issue the AQ rewards to me because reasons.

So you are probably better staying where you are until the rewards come.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Okay, so - I've received 100% confirmation. This situation is a bit different given the nature of how the data is pulled.

You will receive the compensation pertaining to the first alliance that you participated with in the AQ that was impacted. To be much more specific, whichever alliance you put points in with.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Okay, so - I've received 100% confirmation. This situation is a bit different given the nature of how the data is pulled.

You will receive the compensation pertaining to the first alliance that you participated with in the AQ that was impacted. To be much more specific, whichever alliance you put points in with.

Hmm. It sounds like to qualify for the compensation rewards a player must have run AQ this week at least once. That seems reasonable to me, but it isn't specified in the original compensation announcement. Hypothetically speaking, if an alliance didn't run any of the AQ maps this AQ week, since none of those players actually participated, they have no "first alliance" they participated with, and thus won't receive rewards. I have no problem with that, but is that true?

Also, your statement is silent about AQ blackout. If I had joined an alliance during this AQ week there would ordinarily be a blackout period for rewards. Does the compensation package ignore blackout, or do you have to be clear of the blackout period to have "participated" in AQ for the purposes of the compensation?
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340

Thanks !

But if you leave your team before the rewards are sent, do you lose them (even if you did participate)?

The explanation your support team is saying is that if you leave a team before the rewards are sent out, then you cannot receive the rewards, as the automated issuing of compensation won't track you since you moved. Likewise, as DNA said, there is also the claim that the imposed Blackout Period can work against people as well.

But your support team in a reply to me also said that there was no Alliance Quest Compensations previously issued, and that I'm mistaken. So I'm not sure if they are reliable with what to expect.

(I have no plans to leave my alliance, I'm just not understanding why I did not receive the prior Alliance Quest Compensation, why it matters if you remain in your Alliance [since players can leave or even be kicked, further causing problems with missed rewards], and why support is saying something didn't happen when it clearly did.)
    Can someone answer the above?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    @Ad0ra_ will milestones be based on tier we were in the previous series or be based on what tier we would have been in based on those rankings?