**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How about some new Mystic champs? Snowbird from Alpha Flight?

DJ_Lyoto_Spider24DJ_Lyoto_Spider24 Posts: 40
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Let's have some fun. I was informed yesterday that there are only 17 Mystic champs vs. about 22 champs in each of the other classes. So what are your thoughts on some new Mystic champs to be added to the Contest? For me I'd like to see Snowbird from Alpha Flight. I believe she would be a fun Mystic that could have a move set modeled after Scarlet Witch or Rogue. Since Snowbird can shape shift to a beast the size of Sasquatch/ Wendigo her heavy could be like Mephisto. Also since she is a shape shifter maybe her special can turn her to an owl the size of Rocket Raccoon. Not sure on her passives though.

So what say you all? What Mystic champ would you like to see added? Who would you model the champ after? What abilities would you give them? Have fun.

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Iron Fist (Netflix). I assume he'd be just as useless as the other Fists, but with 18x more language explaining his abilities.

/sarcasm
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Oh, also Korg - though he might be Cosmic. That being said, I'd give him a fork like Proxima's, and it would do 3x damage against Blade and other vampires.