**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suspicious....

So, the leader of my alliance received a 7 day ban, because someone in our alliance has violated Kabam's TOS for the second time, or so the leader claims. I just want to know if this is possible, does a leader get penalized for this, or is it just the leader making up stories to cover the fact that it was him violating the TOS?

Comments

• RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    My ally received war adjustment, but I wasn’t penalized, as I didn’t do anything wrong. Trying to figure out who is not playing by the rules. So if his acc is banned, probably he was cheating
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    From previous notifications from Kabam, i know that the alliance can get penalised. I just want to know if the leader can also get penalized. Don't want to be in an alliance where the leader is a cheater
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Pretty sure the leader is a cheater never heard of a leader being banned for something someone in the alliance has done
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Your leader most likely used mods or loaded fraud units. It’s not related to anyone else in the allakce
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Yeah if he was banned for 7 days he either messed up with account sharing, used an emulator on a PC, or a modded game.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    The person who gets penalized is the one at fault
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.