**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I open my first 6* champion?

So I finally collected 10,000 six stars shards

Should I open it now or the options will get better later?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Open and good luck.

Dr. Zola
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Open if you will be happy with the worst possibility. If you can;t be happy with that then never ever open it. - 2 Cents
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Think about it this way, if getting a 6* now will be game changing for you, no matter who you get, then open it. If opening a 6* now isn't really going to add too much to your game, wait a couple months till the next set of heroes are released into the crystal. There will be a lot better champs then, and the probability of you getting a good champion is a lot higher.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You should save for featured
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Wait until the next batch of champs gets put in the basic crystal. That gives you a chance at sabertooth, corvus, and domino, among others.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Hope for kilmonger or sentinel or morningstar. I got beast the first time then duped him on second. You could get lucky or get screwed.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I got green Goblin 6 star, don't know how do I feel. Kind of mixed reactions. Good for defence. Ok on attack although his sp2 is great. Will be better when duped. My 2 ally mates got Karnak and killmonger respectively. So it's all luck. Open today or later. It's all luck. Doesn't change. More appropriate question should be that should you open a basic or featured? Good luck for crystal opening.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I got green Goblin 6 star, don't know how do I feel. Kind of mixed reactions. Good for defence. Ok on attack although his sp2 is great. Will be better when duped. My 2 ally mates got Karnak and killmonger respectively. So it's all luck. Open today or later. It's all luck. Doesn't change. More appropriate question should be that should you open a basic or featured? Good luck for crystal opening.

I’ve got a 6* GG—he’s actually sneaky good on attack and was terrific in dungeons, decent synergy with Stark if you have him.

Dr. Zola
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

I’ve got a 6* GG—he’s actually sneaky good on attack and was terrific in dungeons, decent synergy with Stark if you have him.

Dr. Zola

Yes I saw that synergy with starky. But I honestly think that helps starky more than GG himself. Although nice addition. I have 4 star maxed out starky and just recently got a 5 star sparky too. So I'll test it out more. Thankyou.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I say go for it! I was thinking about holding my second one till September when next batch is added, but didn't want to wait that long. I should have another one by then anyways.

Got Cable with my first 6* and then pulled Yondu, so I can't complain too much.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    better be dispointed with a basic tha nbe with a featured
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    better be dispointed with a basic tha nbe with a featured

Agree. It's a huge chance to waste 5k 6* shards on a freaking basic
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I got 6* Thor Rag for my first opening. Still don't know what to do with him.
  • Born_warriorBorn_warrior Posts: 7
    edited July 2018
    Unless you want to get a kingpin sure.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    #saveforseptember