**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance quest compensation rewards

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey all,

This is not the compensation that we announced earlier this week, this is simply the rewards from this current rounds of Alliance Quests. We still have to collect and calculate the data required to determine your individual Alliance's compensation, and this could not be done until the Alliance Quest was over. This will not be complete until next week.

We are calculating the compensation rewards based on the first Alliance you were with when you contributed points towards this series of Alliance Quests. If you want to leave you Alliance, you can do so and will still receive your compensation package.

Thanks for confirming that. Although now you’re pushing compensation from this week to next week lol.

Well, it's a fair statement. They said they had to wait until it's over, and I assume it'll take time to analyze the data. Today is Thursday, so....
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hey all,

This is not the compensation that we announced earlier this week, this is simply the rewards from this current rounds of Alliance Quests. We still have to collect and calculate the data required to determine your individual Alliance's compensation, and this could not be done until the Alliance Quest was over. This will not be complete until next week.

We are calculating the compensation rewards based on the first Alliance you were with when you contributed points towards this series of Alliance Quests. If you want to leave you Alliance, you can do so and will still receive your compensation package.

Once again can’t keep y’all’s stories straight. The previous announcement said quite clearly “LATER THIS WEEK”. Here I’ll screenshot to help u
    u00sg407262g.jpeg
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    The only thing fast is how quickly your credit card is charged when buying units.
    Catherine wrote: »
    Funny you get aq rewards within about 4 hours of aq ending but its going to take a week to compensate with last weeks tier rewards. Im glad ive decided not to spend on game anymore,, now i just need to buy some real high boots cause its really getting deep kabam!!!!

The system automatically sent out what we Ranked as it is now. Gathering the data and placing it in the appropriate Brackets in scale will take manual effort. Takes time.
    Funny you get aq rewards within about 4 hours of aq ending but its going to take a week to compensate with last weeks tier rewards. Im glad ive decided not to spend on game anymore,, now i just need to buy some real high boots cause its really getting deep kabam!!!!

The system automatically sent out what we Ranked as it is now. Gathering the data and placing it in the appropriate Brackets in scale will take manual effort. Takes time.

It’s still not what they originally promised. See my above screenshot
    DukeZman wrote: »

It’s still not what they originally promised. See my above screenshot

That could have been their objective, but the plate seems to be quite full lately. Smorgasbord, actually.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I just dont get why yall are so inpatient. Like kabam has been giving out compensation like crazy lately. And yall gotta cry about waiting for more
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited July 2018
    This company is lucky that I like my (and I am sure others feel the same with theirs) alliance mates too much not to say “send it” and not delete the game.

This recent string of nonsense is going to take forever to fix, and the obligatory updates from them does not calm anyone’s nerves...
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited July 2018
    ... What about giving the same rewards we got the previous series of AQ? lol at having to wait until next week...
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Next week? Such a crock. Communication here is a joke, although the only ones laughing are the ones relying on our money. You said we'd get our rightful rewards at the end of AQ session, now that's getting bumped back? Simply ridiculous
  • HighSeptonHighSepton Posts: 10
    You can't even begin to calculate. You have alliances with people not joining due to issues and that's going to affect overall scores.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I just dont get why yall are so inpatient. Like kabam has been giving out compensation like crazy lately. And yall gotta cry about waiting for more

Giving out compensation like crazy? You’re kidding right? Lol. And it’s not impatience, it’s pointing out a flaw. They knew in advance when AQ was going to end. Why didn’t they just originally schedule rewards for next week. It’s called accountability and sticking to your word.
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    ... What about giving the same rewards we got the previous series of AQ? lol at having to wait until next week...

That doesn't work. Game went down that cycle.
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    When they wrote "ALL Milestones in normal/advanced/expert bracket", did that mean the rewards we'd get if we cleared every single milestone in our respective bracket? In addition to rank rewards?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I love how everyone acts like its the end of the world cause they arent getting their compensation now.
    You guys complain when Kabam doesnt double check their work, but when they do, you damn them to hell.
    Stay classy mcoc members ;)
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Just give everyone top rewards based on proper bracket and call it good. With all the confusion we deserve as much.

Also this isn’t compensation. It’s rewards that are owed us from their mistake - our missed milestones.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »

That doesn't work. Game went down that cycle.

oh right I kinda forgot about that.
    DukeZman wrote: »

Bro we need Glory! That’s reason to be impatient. I’m missing out on buying AQ heals and T4B shards. I couldnt max last level up event...because I have no glory to buy T4B. Maybe you’re not waiting on these resources but a lot of players are

I want to take my 5* Sparky to r4 and I am just missing on one t4b because of this lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    I love how everyone acts like its the end of the world cause they arent getting their compensation now.
    You guys complain when Kabam doesnt double check their work, but when they do, you damn them to hell.
    Stay classy mcoc members ;)

You do realize all the ranks are already finalized. They know what ranks go into each bracket. It’s not that hard...